NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Online checkers got him. He is playing in a online feline league and the felines are showing him no mercy

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dolphins is this the only thread you post on?
No. I haven't posted in a month but I detect and I have started my own threads here as well. Alot of great people on here. We are currently -12 degrees so I will do my best to stay involved in being last. Do you post on other threads????

CivilWarSaver

Sep 28, 2017
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Technetics Delta 2000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No. I haven't posted in a month but I detect and I have started my own threads here as well. Alot of great people on here. We are currently -12 degrees so I will do my best to stay involved in being last. Do you post on other threads????

I often post on other threads, not every day though:) but the bad thing is that tippy ate my cat

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did I say I hate my job?

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Having SOS for dinner tonight, guaranteed to not taset like chicken

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was almost 70 degrees today here in California. It’s too nice of a day to stay in and cook so I’m heading down to the local brewery for dinner and a couple of pints while sitting on the patio.

Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, it was a lazy day today and tonight is kind of a relaxing kind of evening.
I was wondering. Is "lazy" and "relaxing " the same thing?
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, it was a lazy day today and tonight is kind of a relaxing kind of evening.
I was wondering. Is "lazy" and "relaxing " the same thing?
Last
No. For me when I'm being lazy all I do is think about everything I need to do and then realize that being lazy stresses me out. Relaxing is that point that you've done all you could for the day and you kick back, drink a beer and sigh.....aaahhhhh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions