NEW CONTEST

so this is what my life has boiled down to I gotta get a life sitting here posting stupid comments on a forum who would have ever of thought one would end up like this

I think Connecticut has more of the older stuff to find.
I would have to second that notion. I'm calling the Connecticut trip back on. We can rent a vehicle and I will supply Sam with his batteries to get that old detector running smooth. All we need is for Sam to show us to some of his old sites that he detected in years past and it's game on!

I would have to second that notion. I'm calling the Connecticut trip back on. We can rent a vehicle and I will supply Sam with his batteries to get that old detector running smooth. All we need is for Sam to show us to some of his old sites that he detected in years past and it's game on!

Batteries??
I think Sam's machine is so old,,
it comes with a hand crank.
Last

Couple cold beers and ribeyes on the grill, life is good now.

Well, I think the snow is done.
Tomorrow it is going to be in the 40's and we should get rain. That will definitely melt some of the white stuff.

Snow is slowing here suppose to be done about 12. We definitely hit our mark and our area was close to the 10 inch mark. The wind stayed down all day though so drifting has been maintained well by road crews. Hopefully that stays the course as the roads around me will drift shut.
Spring is coming!
Last

This is the infinity thread.

so this is what my life has boiled down to I gotta get a life sitting here posting stupid comments on a forum who would have ever of thought one would end up like this
You must be new on our contest forum. Good luck and keep coming back to be LAST.

Game is off, there is not enough treasures to go around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back