New CRH here with success!!!

cocrh

Apr 9, 2007
Hi everyone, my name is Mike and I am a CRH!! Don't try to stop me ;D Anyway last year I had CRH'ed a bit and found about 15 40% halves and really didn't have too much success so I stopped as I noticed all my rolls were getting marked. I moved to a different area of town and then I found this site and jumped back in!! Yesterday I went to a bank where I had moved and bought 3 rolls. Man did my eyes POP out of my head when I opened that first one and saw all the silver edges!! Found 11 40% and was happy as a clam. Other rolls produced a couple more 40%'ers. Went to another bank close buy and bought $50 worth. Found 3 40%'ers. Not as good as the last bank but I'll take it!! So I went back to my car and in my careless frenzy of ripping open rolls from the last bank noticed two halves on my seat I must have dropped. Took a look and one was a '64!! Woohoo, my first '64 90% silver!! After work I went back and bought 6 more rolls from the bank that produced the other '64 and woohoo again found another '64 with a few more 40%'ers. Nice day indeed!! I am hooked!! Going back today to clean em out!!

Upvote 0

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
I will race you there. Congrats and welcome back. Jim

OP
OP
C

cocrh

Apr 9, 2007
It is a blast when you hit some good rolls. The second bank I went to which only coughed up 3 has more as the teller informed me so will clean them out after the first one :D

prizm II

Dec 21, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites prizm II
Is this a great hobby or what? It's so cool to go into a bank and come out with more money then you went in with :) Good Luck on future finds.

OP
OP
C

cocrh

Apr 9, 2007
Went back to the bank where I found the two '64's and got 10 more rolls. This time 7 of them were hand rolled as opposed to the yellow wrapped machine rolls I received yesterday. All skunks on the hand rolls!!! Someones dumps. One had "Gold" written on it. :-\ But the yellow wrapped machine rolls coughed up 6 more 40% halves!! I will ask for yellow rolls only tomorrow. Running out of cash >:(

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Wow, you're doing great! Make sure none fell under the seat of your car, I found two silver halves under mine. LOL Go dump your reject halves ASAP so you have more money to buy the other rolls. Congratulations!

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats cocrh!!! This hobby is easy to get hooked on when you bring home the silver. Cash in and go get more tiger!!! Keep us posted on the results and post pictures if you can.....I love the pictures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread