New dude South Carolina

Kackalackee

Tenderfoot
Dec 23, 2023
I am working on moving a log cabin here in Union Co. that was built in 1850. There are remains of another cabin and a school on the property. Already found a 1917 Mercury dime when I removed the fireplace mantle. So I picked up a White's Coinmaster 5300D at the Goodwill for $18. Gotta get batteries for it. Do I have to use C cells?
Pretty excited to start learning, I have wanted a metal detector since I was a kid.

I am working on moving a log cabin here in Union Co. that was built in 1850...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: SOUTH CAROLINA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

... I picked up a White's Coinmaster 5300D at the Goodwill for $18. Gotta get batteries for it. Do I have to use C cells?...
tn_metal_detector.gif
Until a member pipes in - you might consider posting your question on WHITE'S > COINMASTER for more exposure...

Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

A Big Welcome to You to the Treasurenet forum from Georgia. Best of luck to you with the Whites Coinmaster.

Welcome to Tnet!! You can use any combination of batteries that will give you 6V. ( it holds 4 Cs, I think). AA's (cheaper than C's)would be the easiest and you can find a holder online '

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back