New Fisher CZ21 has been pushed back to early Sept. release.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The new Fisher CZ21 has been pushed back to an early Sept. release. Fisher does offer factory direct sales at the suggested retail price of $1099 for the 8 inch and $1149 for the 10 inch. But it would be better to order it from Tony at tcmetaldetectors.com

Heck, I might have to get a new toy myself.

Upvote 0

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
Sandman, what is the pro and con of the new CZ21? I have heard that the 20 was a very good unit that could hunt land or water, relics or coins and jewlery. So what will the 21 be able to do and what is better on it than the 20?

dahut

Nov 6, 2004
Lee's Tavern Road
Detector(s) used
21 years behind a coil

Fisher F70
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most say the only significant improvement is to the pinpoint button - is been made more waterproofer...waterproofish...waterproofier - - well, you get the idea.

Maybe better than that is that Fisher intends to reopen the wtaer CZ's service section, now that the water CZ's are back.

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the CZ21 will have more lights to id the target. Heck, I don't even need one light.

As far as the pinpoint button goes, I smeared mine with silicone sealant to make sure no water gets inside.

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Sigh...... I have to get the hang of the CZ-20 before I go buying another new one. My husband would kill me if I came home with another detector. I have 4 now! But then............... ::)

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2006
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, Sandman,
I may have to get one once I get back to Okinawa, I just got that nice 20 last year,but can always use another toy! :)
I love the Fisher water Detectors! My 2 old Impulse made me a lot of money a few years ago.

Thanks for the info...Keep us updated...I think you have the best water info around!

Attachments

• IMGA0046.JPG
    IMGA0046.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 478
OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: New Fisher CZ20 has been pushed back to early Sept. release.

Thanks Dave. Those are nice rings you have in the display boxes.

I hang those small jewelry tags with the strings on my rings telling where I found it, depth, etc. It is interesting to read them later. I have pails of barrettes and hairpins in the garage saved for what I have no reason except that is where I empty my pouches.

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
The sept. date is correct. I talked with the marketing manager and that is what I was told. I was contacted and asked to make some suggestions on improving the design for the 21. I believe that they did install a different pinpoint button and used a bigger gauge wire for the coil and perminently attached the gasket on the battery box to the lid. Most people don't know but this is a 2 sided gasket and could be reversed. They also changed the design of the bat. box lid to keep it from splitting at the screws.
I have been a CZ20 user since the first came out. I think it was the best thing since sliced bread. Here is some gold I found in Sept of 06.

Attachments

• MVC-009F.JPG
    MVC-009F.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 481

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
never did get the fisher cz20, and i used the cz'z for land alot in PA. love them. will have to wait and see what the reviews say about it, im sure it will be good,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread