PaJim

Dec 13, 2015
Detector(s) used
Land Ranger Pro
Whites coinmaster

Garret AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! I'm just breaking into the hobby.. in fact I'm hoping a get a MD for Christmas, lol. Just a simple one to start and see what happens. I'm really interested in finding arrowheads as well as detecting, and am doing my research/reading and trying to get permission for a place to hunt. Scouting for the spring time I guess when the plows get fired up again.

I'm in eastern PA, not far from the Deleware. If anyone wants to join up, show me the ropes, sounds like fun to me. My 5 year old son also wants to find stuff. He's my little tagalong. We've been fossil hunting several times, have many fossil shark teeth from NJ, some Devonian sea life from Beltzville lake and some other areas. Hopefully I find something soon!

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard from another resident of the great state of PA! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to PA.

Welcome to the party. Looking forward to see your enthusiasm over what you find. It is a nice addiction. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

Hello from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

Welcome from the Pittsburgh area. Get that little guy a metal detector there are many lower price ones he could use.

Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back