OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FRENCH Connection said:
You da man!

No, no... YOU da man! You're the one who found the sweet gold ring, remember?? :wink:
How's things been for you down in TX? I got a friend hooked on MDing down in the Pilot Point area recently... ;D

Bran <><

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if that's the case, you better be ready to come along for some adventure... 'cause big treasure just isn't as fun if it can't be shared among good friends. :wink:

Bran <><

T

trish76642

You are such a cutey Bran! :thumbsup: and got a personality to go with it! You are few and far between let me tell ya.

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol, well thank you... *embarrassed look*
Both of those are my momma's fault... :wink:

Bran <><

T

trish76642

godisnum1 said:
lol, well thank you... *embarrassed look*
Both of those are my momma's fault... :wink:

Bran <><

yep...you should hug her neck and tell her "thank ya moma!" :wink:

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~trish~ said:

I sure will! I'll see her and my dad in 15 days when they fly up here to help me move back to Florida... ;D

Bran <><

T

trish76642

godisnum1 said:
~trish~ said:

I sure will! I'll see her and my dad in 15 days when they fly up here to help me move back to Florida... ;D

Bran <><
thats awesome! Is that where your parents live Bran?

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, they still live in the same house my brother and I grew up in. I don't think they'll ever move out of that house, and I hope they never do! It's always nice to come "home" :)

Bran <><

T

trish76642

godisnum1 said:
Yes, they still live in the same house my brother and I grew up in. I don't think they'll ever move out of that house, and I hope they never do! It's always nice to come "home" :)

Bran <><

YAY! Thats great Bran! Family is everything to me! Although i dont have my moma anymore, i miss her everyday. I still have my daddy though, i cant even imagine being away from him. Good for you Bran!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread