vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Utah for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

J.Cohoon04

Oct 3, 2013
N. Chesterfield, VA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher F2, CZ70 Pro (Borrowed), Tesoro Cibola(Sold), Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to T.Net from Virginia!! :thumbsup:

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from florida.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, you live in a beautiful part of the country!

The Garrett Ace 350 is a great detector for the money. Let me know if I can help you with your purchase.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

c6corvette

Nov 8, 2009
salt lake city
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Ace 250 w/excellerator coil
Hi Jordan,I live in SLC too and have an ace 250 and have found lots of goodies here in Salt Lake.PM me when you get your detector and we can go on a hunt and ill show you how to use your machine.Chris

OP
OP
Jnicks557

Jnicks557

Greenie
Oct 7, 2013
Slc Utah
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Welcome, you live in a beautiful part of the country! The Garrett Ace 350 is a great detector for the money. Let me know if I can help you with your purchase. Wayne www.metaldetectingstuff.com

Thank you!
The ace 350 seems like a great machine, would you recommend it, or is there others in the same price range that you would recommend more?

Thanks again!

OP
OP
Jnicks557

Jnicks557

Greenie
Oct 7, 2013
Slc Utah
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hi Jordan,I live in SLC too and have an ace 250 and have found lots of goodies here in Salt Lake.PM me when you get your detector and we can go on a hunt and ill show you how to use your machine.Chris

Hey Chris! Sounds like a plan I should get it soon!

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! The ace 350 seems like a great machine, would you recommend it, or is there others in the same price range that you would recommend more? Thanks again!
Jordan, the Ace 350 is easy to use and holds its resale value well. It has some preset modes (coins/relics/jewelry/all metal), has a depth indicator and pinpoint mode. It does well at finding jewelry. For $100 more, you could consider the Fisher F4. Once you learn the Ace, it's a fast transition to the AT Pro. If you can't afford the AT Pro now, the Ace 350 is a good unit to start with. Find a couple of gold rings with it, then trade it in on an AT Pro ::-):

Call or PM me and I'll build you a Treasurenet special package

Wayne

http://www.metaldetectingstuff.com/..._Code=MDS&Category_Code=GarrettMetalDetectors www.metaldetectingstuff.com

OP
OP
Jnicks557

Jnicks557

Greenie
Oct 7, 2013
Slc Utah
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Jordan, the Ace 350 is easy to use and holds its resale value well. It has some preset modes (coins/relics/jewelry/all metal), has a depth indicator and pinpoint mode. It does well at finding jewelry. For $100 more, you could consider the Fisher F4. Once you learn the Ace, it's a fast transition to the AT Pro. If you can't afford the AT Pro now, the Ace 350 is a good unit to start with. Find a couple of gold rings with it, then trade it in on an AT Pro ::-): Call or PM me and I'll build you a Treasurenet special package Wayne http://www.metaldetectingstuff.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=MDS&Category_Code=GarrettMetalDetectors www.metaldetectingstuff.com

The fisher f4 hmmmmm... I have looked into that but I definitely want a smooth transition to the AT pro !
haha heck yeah! :)

Thanks Wayne!

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe