Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
guzz1 Welcome aboard and good luck hunting! ;)

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Welcome-2.jpg

It's great to have you with us! Keep posting!

Attachments

• Welcome-2.jpg
    Welcome-2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 210

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hello, & welcome to the forum....
a few years since you've gone hunting, Shame on you... ;D
Welcome back to the hobby, Good luck, & Happy hunting~

Murph

Jul 19, 2004
sarasota
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT
Great more competition ;) Honestly though the last four times out I have not seen another MDer on the beaches here in Sarasota. Not many people in the water lately either but your PI machine should do fine even in up into the dry until you get in front of the pavilion areas at Siesta or Lido. The can shreds are a big nuisance in these areas even with my Sovereign. You never know with the beach. It may have changed since the last time I was in these areas.

All I can say is get out there early before all the beach walkers. They seem to be in there own little world and will walk up behind you and right into your swing path and then give you a dirty look like your the dummy. Of course you have the luxury of hitting the water when all these snowturds show up. I guess I shouldn't complain though they are our "depositors"

I am out there every weekend at first light give me a shout if you want to meet up somewhere. Saturdays I usually hit Siesta at access five by the Terrace condo right after you get pass the village. All ways clad here and fifty percent of my hunts or better yield some kind of jewelry. Nice surface finds here too on the weekends from the bar flys wandering out there after last call at the village. Lighters, wallets, car keys, drug paraphernalia, watches, chains etc.

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
:D I 'll give a shout for sure . I'm going to Lido today, low tide between 4-6 . However i don't think i'll be going more than ankle deep water is a little cold. Thanks for the tips TAKE CARE GUZZ1

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to hearing more from you.

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Guzz!

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May also see you there Guzz. I didn't notice your location before I wrote earlier. I hunt in your area and north of there most. If you see an old worn out grey haired fart fighting the surf, cursing and almost drowning, that would be me!

I use a Garret Infinium and have enjoyed it so far except for breaking my headphones last week. I have a spare though and will probably try to be there again soon.

I am an old White's fan. I owned several White's machines and they were all really good. Don't use them anymore but that doesn't mean White's can't lure me back!

Good Luck again.

Jim

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Hey Thanks guys ,,What a friendly bunch. very refreshing. Looking forward to meeting all you that are in the area .. guzz1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread