New guy

Joe*

Tenderfoot
Jan 27, 2011
Wausau WI
Hi I'm Joe and I am officially a coin roll hunting addict. I have been hunting for about 2 months now and I cannot stop. It gives me the same feeling as gambling does except you cant lose this way ;D.
I have probally gone through about 2,500.00 - 3,000.00 worth of haves since picking up this habit.
The payout currently stands at 47; 40% halves and 10; 90% haves. Still hope to find a Ben or a Walking Liberty. That would be great. Just been hunting halves since it seems they seem to show the most silver, but I will try all denominations.

This hobby err.. obsession could prove to be vary profitable too, if silver continues to rise like it has.
I plan to save up and cash out at the peak market time. ( if I can handle departing with my coins. )
Anyway, I look forward to chatting and posting with you all. This seems like a great forum with great people and I look forward to being part of it.

Upvote 0

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum Joe. May the silver gods shine down on you.

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the insanity - don't let it consume you!!! :laughing7:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see another member. Remember, please post your findings here only. Some new members make you tube videos, post in todays finds and what not. We are not an elitest group, just don't want the competition, it is bad enough already.

:icon_thumleft:

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to meet you Joe. Lots of nice folks here on the forum.

apush :read2:

gotgot

Dec 29, 2008
Welcome, Joe! Its a tough habit to break once you start, hope you have eliminated all other time wasters in your life like a family or holding a day job :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread