new here, just wanted to say hi!

Lady_Huntress

Oct 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Tesoro
K

Kentucky Kache

Welcome to Treasurenet. Glad to have you aboard.

OP
OP
Lady_Huntress

Lady_Huntress

Oct 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Tesoro
thanks! look forward to getting to know more people!

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
:D Welcome LadyH Its always nice to meet new friends. I hope you enjoy yourself here on Tnet. Happy Hunting

Desertfox

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hellooooooo ! welcome ! Well ya showed us one of your treasures (your daughter) now where's the silver and gold ! ;D

OP
OP
Lady_Huntress

Lady_Huntress

Oct 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Tesoro
yes she is my #1 treasure for sure! and quite the lucky charm lol she onces tripped over a diamond ring at the park, it was so faunny. turned out to be 2 carat wedding ring, took us around 2 weeks to find the owner. was an older couple and the ring belonged to her mother, was nice to help out :) I plan on sharing my finds here and over at the other site treasureadventures.net, so far this site and thier seem the best place to hang out online. the other site is pretty new, but seems to have some cool things and was for free, so who turns down for free?! haha my daughter liked the graphics on the site, I think they are prelaunch though, was sheer dumb luck I came acrossed it, was linked on losttreasures.com I think

lots of nice people here, I am starting a blog there to i think if you guys ever want to get bored and read it, not sure when though. but soon i suppose. people findng alot of great things and posting on this site, pretty cool! anyone here a pro and do it for living?

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Hi LadyH,

Glad to have you and your daughter with us. I also belong to a few other detecting sites, but spend most of my time here. There are a bunch of super people here as you will soon discover. Don't be afraid to ask us any questions that you may have. We all wish you great finds and can't wait for pics of your finds as well. Take care and again welcome to the best bunch of metal detecting folks anywhere.

Ron.

OP
OP
Lady_Huntress

Lady_Huntress

Oct 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Tesoro
well heck maybe I will see you on treasureadventures.net if your on other sites to. I think I will only be on this one and that one. cant be on to many, becuase then your just not doing anything but answering emails lol

I look forward to posting my goodies as well!

teverly

Mar 4, 2007
central ohio
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC x 2 xp deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome .....there are a lot of nice knowledgeable people on here and they are always willing to help ouy.
How long have been treasure hunting???
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING!!!

OP
OP
Lady_Huntress

Lady_Huntress

Oct 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Tesoro
thanks for the hug, no hubby, he was killed in action in Iraq a little over a year a go. Been a long year but with friends and family help, its been a healing one for both of us. really friendly folks here ;)

Cindy

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet, Cindy. This IS the best treasure hunting site on the web...hands down. ;) 8)

There's lots of great people here...always willing to lend a helping hand. :)

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your husband...and wish for you the best. :-\ :)

OP
OP
Lady_Huntress

Lady_Huntress

Oct 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Tesoro
Yes I agree its pretty nice and i like the other one to. so I think it and this one will be my treasure hunting online sources. the other one has blogs/profiles etc so I will more then likely have more info there, but will devote time to both places :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread