new here, just wanted to say hi!

OP
OP
Lady_Huntress

Lady_Huntress

Oct 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Tesoro
thank you very much! not a bad site at all, I hope to get to know more of you here and share more of my adventures :)

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Warmest welcome, Cindy ;)
but.....beware.... Tn can be addicting.

I appreciate your husband's service,
and am truly sorry for your loss.

Be well + happy hunting!

OP
OP
Lady_Huntress

Lady_Huntress

Oct 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Tesoro
so where is a good place to start to get to know people on here? is there just forums and the chat room? anyone here use myspace?

oldplacesnofinds

May 8, 2007
Bucks County , PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum II Whites Spectrum
Lady_Huntress said:
so where is a good place to start to get to know people on here? is there just forums and the chat room? anyone here use myspace?

Have you placed a mug shot yet? It isn't hard to get to know people here. Just be active in all the forums and you will see.

OP
OP
Lady_Huntress

Lady_Huntress

Oct 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Tesoro
whats a mug shot? you mean my picture from my profile?

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
LH,

The Mug Shots is a place where you can upload (or download) a picture and tell us a little bit about yourself. I think the pics in Mugs can much bigger than your avatar. I don't have a Mug shot yet, but hope to some day. Here is how you get there:

TreasureNet Home
(scroll down to find the section called)
Our Community, then go to Mug Shots.

Hope it helps.

It addition to the chat rooms and the rooms, there is also a charter membership which enables you do and see a bit more (has a search function). The chat room can be pretty full at times, but all the people are great. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

jeffinflint

Feb 10, 2007
It's nice to meet you Lady-Huntress. This is a great place to hang and read the interesting and informative stuff. I use an MXT, and I like it a lot. One think that I like about this site that is different than the other md sites, is that you can read the post on the mobile web, i.e. cell phone internet. Yes, I suppose I have a little to much time on my hands at work. hahaha.

Jeff from Flint, MI

jimmatt_43

Feb 2, 2007
Welcome,so sorry to hear your husband gave all.Hope you have all kinds of good luck and fun with your new hobby.
Best Wishes,
Jim

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cindy...welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. Sorry about the tough year you;ve had the last year, hopefully things will only get better for you. Where you from and what areas do you mostly hunt?

OP
OP
Lady_Huntress

Lady_Huntress

Oct 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Tesoro
I get out when i can to local parks, sometimes go to auburn and do some panning on the american river. its nice. :)

sparkymaster

Feb 21, 2005
South Ogden, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX-XLT-M-6
That's way cool!

I used to live in Lake Of The Pines, it's between Auburn and Grass Valley.

I fished and prospected both the American and Bear rivers in that area.

I didn't have much luck with gold but it was fun and I ran into some, well lets just say interesting people there.

That is some beautiful country there.

HH

sparkymaster

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lady_Huntress said:
whats a mug shot? you mean my picture from my profile?
Front and side view,I think ya might have to send in your fingerprints also ! ;) Ohh and any tatoos,scars...... :D

OP
OP
Lady_Huntress

Lady_Huntress

Oct 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Tesoro
lol some of you guys are crazy fun haha
The other site I am on i got an email from, its seems they are new and in pre launch I guess. he sent a nice email to everyone thanking us for being there and encourageing us to invite others, so I guess here I go, if like some of you said, you are on other sites and like to see sites get good, treasureadventures.net is a good place as well as here. I am sure they could use members liek you guys to devote some know how to the site, if he had friendly guys like you the place would be a hit like this place :) ok, thats the shameless plug for the place there, but hey he did ask nicely *shrugs*

unearthed, i LOVE jerry lewis, he is super funny! its just how he gets those random looks in his eyes when he is acting haha

and everyone, thank you, for your support. my husband believed in what he was doing and i supported him in that. we live in the greatest country in the world and sometimes we just have to fight for that.

also i am hoping this weekend to get out and poke around a few places :))

Cindy

UnEarthed72

Jun 29, 2007
THE EMPIRE STATE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,Whites prism2
Lady_Huntress said:
unearthed, i LOVE jerry lewis, he is super funny! its just how he gets those random looks in his eyes when he is acting haha

and everyone, thank you, for your support. my husband believed in what he was doing and i supported him in that. we live in the greatest country in the world and sometimes we just have to fight for that.

also i am hoping this weekend to get out and poke around a few places :))

Cindy

LOL i agree he is pretty hilarious

OP
OP
Lady_Huntress

Lady_Huntress

Oct 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Tesoro
yes he is a rare breed of comic :)

anyone read gold prospector mag this month, that story in africa is funny as hell

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions