New in SC.

badgerrr

Apr 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to the hobby and very excited. Just got a gamma 6000 for 270 I think it was a great deal what do yall think? I got it because I just got a contract to do work on 80000 acres of land along the waccamaw river and got the ok to do a little detecting! Now the hard part the research! Would love to find a buddy or two to hunt with that has some info on areas along the waccamaw.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

badgerrr

Apr 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was used but in the box with everything and looks brand new. The waccamaw is in horry county. I do know a guy that is a big teasure hunter locally but his answer to any questions is always research,research lol. He is a good freind of my family since I was a teen and still won't give up anything! I even cleared brush on a site for him that I later learned was a civil war shipyard and he won't even say any more on it lol!! Can't say I blame him!

Gamecock4life

May 20, 2012
south carolina
Detector(s) used
etrac, fisher f2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from marion and my two buddies are from dillon and its like fishing bud you don't give away all your spots lol with all that area more people to research would be good

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread