new member here--Does anyone know the aura colors for gold and silver?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
SWR said:
af1733 said:
Let's not forget that the first person to respond to Ivan's question was a fellow dowser, and that post wasn't exactly friendly. ;)

And it was posted 6 months ago :-X
Oh wow! I didn't even catch that. I think it's okay, Country Girl. There's a pretty good chance Ivan wasn't coming back at all, regardless of any remarks here.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=af1733
And it was posted 6 months ago :-X
\\\\
Oh wow! I didn't even catch that.
I*************
Reading comprehension eh? snicker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like Marks, I am a sceptic, but of a different kind. His scepticism is directed towards anything he regards as "paranormal", taking as normal that which lies within the limits of ---- "current" -- scientific understanding.

"My scepticism is directed towards the --------"assumption that we know enough to proclaim what is possible and what is not".

Tropical Tramp

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Ok guys fair enough, not fair bringing it back up without telling us SWR :P I think he may have shown back up if he had gotten more than one reponse, or if the one was positive. I tend to look out for the undedog, TRUCE?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
COUNTRY GIRL said:
Ok guys fair enough, not fair bringing it back up without telling us SWR :P I think he may have shown back up if he had gotten more than one reponse, or if the one was positive. I tend to look out for the undedog, TRUCE?
Agreed! :)

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
af1733 said:
COUNTRY GIRL said:

Thanks! Don't tell anyone..... but I really do kinda like you guys :-X.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
COUNTRY GIRL said:
af1733 said:
COUNTRY GIRL said:

Thanks! Don't tell anyone..... but I really do kinda like you guys :-X.
Ditto!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI some one asked me, why do I post when none of the sceptics can / will answer my questions. It is really simple. I am not posting for them, but for the benefit of the hundreds of visitors to these sites Many have em'd me to ask "are these guys real"? Why are they so self centered and make such self aggrandizing remarks while running down anyone else, even for grammer, which has nothing to do with intelligence, or the subject at hand, just lack of a formal education.? I merely tell them to just watch their posts which are actually silly, and self revealing. even go so far as to post many no's as presumed evidence of their superior intelligence, of course most are simply copied out of a text. the proof of the pudding. Actually most of their posts are self defeating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Art try http//'en.wikipedia.org type in "misuse and using false data in computing statistics". There areover 3015 pages

Like Marks, I am a sceptic, but of a different kind. His scepticism is directed towards anything he regards as "paranormal", taking as normal that which lies within the limits of ---- "current" -- scientific understanding.

"My scepticism is directed towards the --------"assumption that we know enough to proclaim what is possible and what is not".

Tropical Tramp

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread