New member needs help!!!

coinhound

Sep 26, 2012
Northwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra VX3, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Whites Prizm 5G, Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello,
I just figured out that metal detecting is much easier that using this computer. It took me over an hour just to find this sight, but now that I've found it I can't figure out how to use it. I guess that I was looking for a set of instructions on how to use this ( Post new Thread ) page. I don't understand the icons to my right or the ones below. I don't know what the ( Trackback ) and ( Tags ) fields are for, not to mention all of the miscellaneous options futher down the page. (URLs) is this a word I missed in first grade? Then comes the biggy, how in the world would you add photos to the text? Am I just too old to play this game? Actually, I'll be surprised if I get this memo posted correctly. Anyhow, if there is someone out there in ciber space who has the time a patients to help me out it will be much appreciated. Thank you for your time and sorry for being a dummy.

Upvote 0

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want to add pictures use the "Go Advanced" tab to the bottom right of your reply window. Once there use the manage attachments button and then just add your pictures. All the other stuff is extra(smiley faces, thumbs up symbols etc.) you have successfully posted already now that you can add pictures you are all set. The other stuff you can learn as you go, but there is really no need for it to be an active contributing poster.

Welcome to TNet!!!

Tom

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there bud, welcome Aboard, or abroad!! Do you have an iPhone or droid? There's a tnet app you can download....easy breezy...fo sheezy!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread