mikddd

Tenderfoot
Apr 17, 2013
hallo to everybody iam knew in forum, i am from Greece and i stay in an island kos island is close to the south-east borders with turkey . i have a tesoro vaguero that i like him very mach, but the problem hear in greece detecting is not legal , so we have to go out most in the night time like thieves. i like the freedom that you have to do this sport.HOPE one day to be more free also here

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
It would be awful if we could not detect here. I feel for you. The archeological artifacts where you live are world treasures. I can understand the need for laws to keep sites from being ruined, but where money is at stake, we don't really have a say. I would be careful what you say here. & try to find a legal way to hunt. Offer your services at a dig site. Surely there has to be some way to do it.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Other Countries for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to Greece.

copperpenny

Jan 28, 2013
Wesminster,Ca
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from So Cal, HH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread