vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TNet from NE Mississippi!

Sandigger2

Mar 25, 2012
Ventura County,So Cal
Detector(s) used
DFX, PIDF,CZ 21,F5,
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. What detector are you using? Check the detector sub-forum for your machine and learn what is asked and answered.
HH

pescadore

Mar 4, 2007
Schertz, TX
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from NE Texas !! Lots of good people to help you here !! What City in North Texas are you close to?

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello and welcome from florida.

Texas Yankee

Sep 11, 2013
El Paso, Texas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Discovery 2 Radio Shack, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2 ES LTD, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from El Paso, Texas!

holeDiver

Dec 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must simply think outside the box if you live in an old town go were people can't get to anymore vary easily. I mean you need to look for over grown arieas with a lot of tiny trees but also vary larger tree ones that have been their for acouple hundred years that's a good place to start looking

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

holeDiver

Dec 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only been doing this for a year now myself an I love the hobby that's were I found a lot of great coins an relics see a lot of people medal detect in my town but I go in places basically that are right under their noses an get what they miss

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
P

Phunky

Dec 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from NE Texas !! Lots of good people to help you here !! What City in North Texas are you close to?

From Bonham lots of history here and in the surrounding areas. I think all the history is what attracked me to detecting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread