DesertMoose

Apr 14, 2020
Anthem, AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, my name is Frank and I live in Northern Arizona. With all of this sitting around due to the Covid19, I noticed the metal detector collecting dust in the corner of my closet. I have since been interested in putting it to use and seeing what there is to find. The irony is that the more I research the more that I am confused and unsure of where I can do any prospecting. This also lead me to realize that I live at the foothills of the Bradshaw Mountains which seems like it may have some gold still in it, which sent me down a similar path of scouring over a twisted web of information regarding active and closed mining claims and thus I am here. All that to simply say I found my old metal detector and want to find a place to use it without upsetting anyone.

So besides my confusion, my hope is to find old coins and artifacts from the gold rush days, nugget shooting, and perhaps some panning.

Welcome to tnet from MI Tommy

You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard mate! :occasion14:

Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:Arizona for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome aboard T-Net from Northern Virginia :skullflag:

Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi

Welcome from Iowa! Sent a friend request

Welcome Frank from Texas :wave:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back