spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is new metal detecting act, effective immediately that may surprise some.

For those that don't believe in gaining any profit from this hobby, you will have to abide by the find and re-bury act. This act states that anything of value that can't be returned to the owner, must be admired and then returned to the ground immediately. Once completed, you must also send me a detailed PM, or e-mail with the specifics involved. This will include a description of the item and its coordinates ASAP.. I will gladly recover and redeem any profits. This will not effect any finds of historical nature, so long as the item is donated to a museum

Remember, all coins must immediately be buried before any further oxidation can take place. There is not one coin I know of with a name on it. Same will hold true for jewelery unless you can immediately identify the owner before leaving the premises.

Thanking you in advance and looking forward to those messages :thumbsup:

:0 In the whole U.S.?
If so, I hate it.

Wait, is this just a game? I thought it was a law. Sorry! :3

Last edited:
hand print-2_edited-3.jpgSpart, You got this idea from watching the Government in action, Right?

Catch and release!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silver.jpg

sleepwalker, not meant as a joke. Remember, many a truth is said in jest..

I love it when people talk a good game and never back up their ideals. I could have sworn that when I woke up just now, my inbox would be flooded with these leads.:icon_scratch:

It's really not that difficult to admit that you enjoy the hunt, mystery, etc., but also enjoy finding something of value. :tongue3:

Well Spart, I guess since you insisted. I just got back from reburying that early American gold cache I found earlier today. I was going to send it to you to fund a new Benz but didn't want to break the law, so back in the ground it went. Feel much better now too. :icon_thumright:

Ok Spartacus 53 just private messaged me & said due to the overload he is getting that you all should now private message me the locations of buried coins & jewelery!

Thanks in advance spatacus

Oh Diggin, you don't know how that hurt... Especially after I had to bury that 1 Benz already R.I.P. 560 SEL :crybaby2:

P.S. You won't be breaking the act either, especially if you send me the coordinates :thumbsup:

Kayden, I think some may have had a change of heart after reading this post, and decided profit isn't a bad thing :laughing9:

But I think I made my point

Last edited:
sounds like a law only forrest gump type folks would follow. --life is like a box of r e t a r d e d ed congressmen , you never know exactly what kind of stupid laws they will come up with next.

Last edited:
Geeze spart, I would love to, but can't since that Gold mine is now under 30+ ft of water formed by the Macusari dam. Course late in the year, just before rainy season, it will be exposed. Want the Lat & Long.?

Don Jose de La Mancha (who believes in no greedy treasure hunters, well maybe a little bit, for a cool coca cola to help with the thirst?)

I just found some more of that kind of metal in Wellfleet Mass, I worked for 5 hours and have very tired legs, but left it there for you.

Profit
prof·it Pronunciation (prft)
n.
1. An advantageous gain or return; benefit.
2. The return received on a business undertaking after all operating expenses have been met.
a. The return received on an investment after all charges have been paid. Often used in the plural.
b. The rate of increase in the net worth of a business enterprise in a given accounting period.
c. Income received from investments or property.
d. The amount received for a commodity or service in excess of the original cost.

Why is it so hard to understand that many of us are not in it for the Money!
To each their own.
Have a Good One.

K Zack, I understand profit, and I look forward to those coordinates accordingly :thumbsup:

I for one don't mind turning a little profit on a hobby that I already enjoy. Now if you're not in it for any additional rewards, I really do look forward to your compliance with my act. If it's not in a area I can readily recover, I will gladly pass it along to someone else that will. You will always have the memory of that find and that should suffice.

I also have a theme song for you too... Cute song, but no relavance for people like me

http://www.youtube.com/v/qMxX-QOV9tI

Last edited:
If turning a profit is what your life is about? That is fine with me.
I chased the Green back for many years, and I was good at it.
Lineman for over 30 years.
Now what would make you think that I would give you any thing?
There are way to many hands out wanting something for nothing.
But if you really do need the money? I have 8 of these bags full of $.10 cent bottles
That I usually give to the Local Charities but if you need them let me know.
That is the best I can do for you right now.
Oh wait, if I clean out the back seat of my wood hauler there just might be another half bag for you.
Have a Good one

Attachments

• Bottle 002-700.jpg
    Bottle 002-700.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 90
I know a few archeologist who stand firm that they attach no value whatsoever to any artifact, etc., other then a historical value. Yet just about all of them can readily tell you the estimated street value of just about any artifact they're familiar with. :laughing7: Obviously, they attach no monetary value to any of it....:wink:

My Pm isn't working but I'll give you the coords here. Hurry before someone else jumps on it. Quite the hoard there. ...80d 36' 12.37"N 48d 57' 57.42E.

Al

Deep, you forgot to mention a good description of the item... I don't want to dig up crap :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back