New (Old) School Yields Eight Rings, Bling, and a Medal!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found an older school on the map that has a park attached to it. Waited in the truck for about an hour the rain to stop, then hit it hard yesterday afternoon and this morning. The lawn surrounding the playground, the soccer field, and the softball diamond gave up the goods. Eight rings (one broken) including two sterling beauties. One silver ring is gold plated in the shape of a cross, and is marked .925. The little Pegasus ring is sterling and marked .925 also.
pegasus1.JPGpegasus2.JPGpegasus3.JPG

There are three kiddie bling rings, (One broken in the plug,) three men's rings, including a black tungsten, an 18KGF bling, and an old, plated brass ring.

Other jewelry included a turtle pendant, a twin skulls pendant, a skull-Ace card earring, and an "H" heart pendant.

pegasus4.JPG

The relic of the day was this 1930's-40's American Legion Medal for Citizenship. I found both pieces about 10" from each other in the middle of the soccer field. The ribbon had long rotted away in the soil. I am posting a photo of the same type of medal as it was when new.

pegasus5.JPG americanlegionmedal.jpg

This hunt brings my ring count up to eighteen this month, with four being sterling. I also gleaned $15.00 in clad for charity from this school alone! Once again, thanks for perusing my posts. I wish everyone Happy Hunting and always enjoy viewing your finds. Sub 8-)

Last edited:
Upvote 30
Great outing Sub. The 8 rings are nice, but I really like that American Legion medal.

Now that is a very productive hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:

That is a great hunt wow I would be very happy!!!!!!

Wow 8 rings in one hunt .. That's awesome!!

You found the place where all the rings get lost ! Love them rings ! Congrats !
Glen

Very well done Sub. That's a bunch of rings! Best of luck to you!

Great job Sub and I like it that you save your clad for charity,great idea.

Kinda fun when a place, the experience, the equipment all sort of line up, ain't it. ;)

Excellent saves!

I see your still in the zone Sub. :notworthy: Keep it up.

Congratz! That was a great hunt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back