new or used whites

BigChief14

Jan 22, 2008
Fort Smith Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III SL
Re: new or used white's

I bought a Classic III from Treasure Cove two days ago. (paid $250) I'm sure you've dealt with them if you've been doing this for a while. I know they're high on their coins and maybe on their used detectors.
What has been your experience with these guys?
I know a guy in Cedarville that use to be a whites dealer and may know where you can find a top of the line machine. Let me know if you want me to dig up his #.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I got my new m6 from tony in Conn.. I love my m6.

OP
OP
briankb70

briankb70

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2008
river valley/ Fort Smith, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's DFX,Classic III, Prizim II

Cotter, AR. , White River, Rainbows :) . That area is beautiful up there. The cabins are nice , it's only a few cabins. So well hidden that when my Garmin couldn't find it, I asked the chief of Police up there. Both He and a patrol man were making calls to find it ;D It's a 2 night min. instead of 2 nights we stayed 1 1/2 wks.

OP
OP
briankb70

briankb70

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2008
Detector(s) used

sounds like a blast! I've been itching to go crappie fishing since New Years. Always hits me about then. I'm having to put a electric start on my 20hp Merc. first. Thank goodness my neighbor is a Merc mechanic.I haven't gotten to go out yet. My back is messed up from my tail to mid back . to much abuse to myself in my 37 yrs . Guess parents WERE RIGHT ::) I didn't just admit that out loud ?did I? Oh well, wish my mother lived long enough to hear it.

OP
OP
briankb70

briankb70

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2008
Detector(s) used

Thank you.I'm getting a neurostimulator implant instead. A u-know-what with a cell phone finished what i started off. They were talking about 3 disks until I got a mylagram. Now it's 4 . I told them to quit looking while they're ahead.I quit taking the meds back last summer.Now I'm only good for 30 min.They need to hurry up and plug me in. i can't stand to be still! And to make it worse, I've always had a sleeping disorder. Ever since I was a kid , I've thought sleeping was a waste of time. There are too many things I'd like to do and life is to short. So I'm up way to long doing nothing.

OP
OP
briankb70

briankb70

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2008
Detector(s) used

It's funny that you said that. My wife works nights at the hospital 7AM-7PM. I waited for her to get good and asleep before I asked her ;D Her reply was " go ahead I never can suprise you" . I think when a new bass boat cathes my eye, I'll give it another shot ROFLOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread