New Personal Best in Silver for One Day

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust...
I took Jim (time4me) and Mark (beachbumm) to a new spot this morning, and it turned out to be a great spot for everyone :hello2:

Everyone was finding silver at this spot, but it started to dry up and it started to get hot (hot already in March :icon_scratch: ). Jim could only stay for a few hours, but still managed to snag 5 silvers before he left. After Jim left we moved to a much more challenging spot, but will return to silver hill some shady morning with small coils to weave through the sea of trash ;D

I ended up with 5 mercs, 1 silver Roosevelt, 1 silver Washington and 1 silver ring. Also some misc - a 5 ORE Norwegian coin from 1930 (big sucker too), a junker ring, a little box (no goodies inside ::) ), and an old lipstick thingy.

I lost count of how many silvers Mark scored, but he scored the best one of the day with a beautiful Walker half :headbang:

Here's the loot from today:

Silver2-03-16-10.jpg

Silver ring:

Silver4-03-16-10.jpg

Norwegian 5 ORE:

5ore1.jpg
5ore2.jpg

Misc:

03-16-10-misc.jpg

These five are from my last couple of previous hunts:

Silver1-03-16-10.jpg

All the silver together:

Silver3-03-16-10.jpg

Had a great day, and enjoyed hunting in this beautiful weather with Jim and Mark :thumbsup:

Thanks for looking and HH,
Brian

Upvote 0
:'( :'( :'( No silver yet or gold But i know it here!!!!!! :dontknow: :dontknow: :icon_scratch: Guess its only eight hours to where your at!!! Nope cant Afford a road trip right now!!!!! Guess ill have to keep digging here!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Wow !! nice pile of silver :icon_thumleft: that sure would make my day nice finds HH

You are popping alot of eye popping silver out of the ground Cal !! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: MaineRelic

so where is this place agin? ok you just can pm me a map! ;D
great finds get back to silver hill soon

Whoa, that's a ton of silver!
A day like that is gonna be hard to beat.
Mike

oh ok so i go up no tellm creeck take a right on no tellm road and go about 100 yards up that no tellm hill to the left there is the silver hill? ???

Great job Brian, good for you guys!! I know its tough huntin' out where you are :hello2: ;D :thumbsup:

That's a fine day in my book! :thumbsup:

Congrats nice silver haul there.

nice haul ;D looks like i need to dig hard if im going to make my 100 mark.. MR TUFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back