New Process For Panning Gold ~ It Works

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Leave you glass vial of gold in your pants pocket with about 3 grams of gold. Place pants in laundry room and allow your wife to wash and dry your pants. Open dryer door to make sure the glass vial is broken and gold scattered inside the dryer and lent filter. Next use blue masking tape to recover gold. Once you think you have all the gold cleaned up your off to the next process. Take your large gold pan place in sink and submerge lent and blue tape under water for 20 minutes. Shake and break up all the lent and scrap gold from the blue tape. Its amazing the amount of gold that can be found in a dryer...

What a fricken mess and trying to recover gold. Have yet to see how much gold I lost but I am sure some of its gone...

20130922_092518[1].jpg Gold.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

panner59

Dec 2, 2012
California...For now!
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Royal Mini High banker,Keene A-52 Sluice, Gold N Sand X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a silver lining to all of this! This gives you a real good reason to go do some more prospecting. Gold fever is real. I think your coming down with a high dose of it and the only cure is to get back out there!! No worries mate!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread