new screensaver

donlor

Apr 4, 2007
staten island, ny
Detector(s) used
tesoro sand shark, tesoro tiger shark, tesoro cibola, goldbug se
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i don’t know if i will be able to get out to do any detecting for the next few days. I brought my mother over here (yesterday) to spend some time with us (she will be here through sunday). My mom has dementia + dad could use some time alone to just take it easy + relax. So, i will be watching to see how all of you looters do.
this will also give me time to make up my mind on which waders i will buy + i will get them ordered.
I made a new screensaver to keep me stoked while i wait for #10
donald
ps - my mother went grocery shopping with dad + lost her diamond wedding ring - probably in the produce. Years ago, when lorraine (my wife) was shopping, a woman came into the supermarket produce section + started frantically looking for her diamond ring that she believed she had lost in the produce. The moral of the story is that if you are going to work in a supermarket - do so in the produce section!

Attachments

• LOOT3.JPG
    LOOT3.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 279
Upvote 0

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you get back soon Don. I won't see the water again for at least a couple of weeks it looks like. Good time to do some research if you get some computer time in though.

Hope you enjoy your time with your mother as best you can.

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread