New SE update......WILVER!!!!!

Dreamweaver43

May 25, 2006
Wisconsin
Couldn't look at the SE on the kitchen table for long, but I had to watch my son since the wife was out and about. But when she came in the door, out I went (with some dirty looks of course).

Went to my old stomping grounds, hallowed grounds for me since it is where I cut my teeth and learned the ExII. The spot is a solid producer, but I have pounded a spot as hard as you possibly can. And if I could pull a keeper out with the new machine......this was the place to figure out if "I put my money in good." So I had about 45 minutes of light to work with, and my goal was to pull one wheat (or silver), though I had my doubts.

1st target dug with the SE = WILVER!!!!! A nice .925 toe ring slightly masked.

2nd target dug with the SE = WILVER!!!! A 1947 rosy tight to a bottlecap, but sounded off clean.

I couldn't believe it!!!!!! Managed another deep wheat. To be fair, this was the first time I ran my 8inch coil I got this summer there, but all I can say is WOW!!!! The EXII missed them, I had been over the area many times with several different coils (even a 5in). No doubt you can never kill a spot!

Thank you MINELAB!!!!!!

Dream

PS. Captain SE, thank you for the tip about running with fast and deep off, I have never done that before, aways either/or......makes me wonder.

Attachments

• SE quick strike.jpg
    SE quick strike.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 443
  • 925.jpg
    925.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 444
Upvote 0

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Great finds, keep em coming!

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
Glad the new SE gave you that extra horsepower!

Congrats on the new wilver from an old spot!

Ridley

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah....I know them looks. :D

Beautiful finds! Congrats! Nana ;)

PACO

Apr 1, 2007
Williamsport PA.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
CONGRATS DREAMWEAVER, I AM SO PLEASED TO SEE THE WORD WILVER BEING USED. THATS KIRKPA`S AND I (PACO`S)TRADMARK WORD...NOW WE USE IT FOR EVERYTHING................KEEP OUR WORD ALIVE AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR MACHINE..........PACO

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Congrats on both the new SE and the Wilver. Your right, no site is ever hunted out! Now that you know the powers of the SE, I'm sure your wife will be giving you more of those looks as you go out the door. HH

Desertfox

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
Big congrats to you, Dreamweaver, for striking wilver with your new SE. I'm glad my tip helped you find some elusive coins from a pounded area. You are definitely thinking like me. I keep thinking if only I can get 1 wheat and a wilver from a spot I've been to time and time again, that I'd be real happy. I always seem to pull something more I or others left behind.

I wish you many more successful hunts with your machine.
You're doing great!! You won't miss Fast or Deep on one bit.

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread