Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Stone House?

There is an old foundation, then the first array surrounds that lookout area, but its broken down to a few layers of stones.....the mines are numbered 1 2 3 and 4 surrounding that house, and the number 1 mine is supposed to goes down through the top of the hill and can be accessed from the rear.....some have speculated this is the first Vault......or cache of refined plate

The second set 5, and 6 were also brought to the first area, due to proximity to the arrastras, and the last mine number 7, is claimed to hold another cache, as there is a door carved with a large stone removed from the entrance, laying some feet down the way....yet it is fairly suicidal to get to as well,

The area then makes a ridgeline suicide mission to some crusted ridges they were tapping, and a few crevice mines......each location has numerous spots they collected from, so the fact is that there are 7 mines so far found with up to a dozen smaller areas showing chips and broken rocks used for walls, and numbers to be spotted with a Military Looking Glass from a distance.....

They were able to use 30 men in sweltering heat of the summers there, to mine 62 million in gold..........as they were non stop for two years......

What do you want to bet that this whole system has so much more waiting to be found and they were killed after only getting to do minor amounts of work

I not only cracked the Peralta Stone Mystery, found their mines, and also made an ID on the 30 dead, but cracked the Beale as well, and located their two deposit locations......

I found this entire line of mines in 35 minutes, with a little close up work afterwards to do the highlighting on Google Earth and I can say its one hell of a discovery.

Good thing they are filming it soon, cause I will be there singing and dancing in afew weeks no matter what their crew decides, but as we stand, three teams are going for the solve, and I am the only person who has solved these both

In over 150 years I am the first to hunt this down and complete BOTH mysteries......in lightning fast time.

johnmark29020

Oct 8, 2012
oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Stone House?

There is an old foundation, then the first array surrounds that lookout area, but its broken down to a few layers of stones.....the mines are numbered 1 2 3 and 4 surrounding that house, and the number 1 mine is supposed to goes down through the top of the hill and can be accessed from the rear.....some have speculated this is the first Vault......or cache of refined plate

The second set 5, and 6 were also brought to the first area, due to proximity to the arrastras, and the last mine number 7, is claimed to hold another cache, as there is a door carved with a large stone removed from the entrance, laying some feet down the way....yet it is fairly suicidal to get to as well,

The area then makes a ridgeline suicide mission to some crusted ridges they were tapping, and a few crevice mines......each location has numerous spots they collected from, so the fact is that there are 7 mines so far found with up to a dozen smaller areas showing chips and broken rocks used for walls, and numbers to be spotted with a Military Looking Glass from a distance.....

They were able to use 30 men in sweltering heat of the summers there, to mine 62 million in gold..........as they were non stop for two years......

What do you want to bet that this whole system has so much more waiting to be found and they were killed after only getting to do minor amounts of work

I not only cracked the Peralta Stone Mystery, found their mines, and also made an ID on the 30 dead, but cracked the Beale as well, and located their two deposit locations......

I found this entire line of mines in 35 minutes, with a little close up work afterwards to do the highlighting on Google Earth and I can say its one hell of a discovery.

Good thing they are filming it soon, cause I will be there singing and dancing in afew weeks no matter what their crew decides, but as we stand, three teams are going for the solve, and I am the only person who has solved these both

In over 150 years I am the first to hunt this down and complete BOTH mysteries......in lightning fast time.

Yes you've done a good job. No doubt it.
Always good to see a fellow hunter make a huge solve. Congratulations. I want to ask you a question. I will be sending you a pm. Again congratulations.

copperpot

Mar 17, 2015
Mesa, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Stone House?

You're a gentleman and a scholar. Well done. I live in AZ. Let me know if you ever need any help, and I will happy to assist. -Brad

azblackbird

Sep 27, 2011
Glendale, AZ
Detector(s) used
TDI Pro, GMT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't think I have to warn you, but if you're gonna be traipsing around the SWA in the coming weeks, I highly recommend you bring a bottle of water, a few snacks, and a snake bite kit. It can get pretty brutal out there.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And a helicopter on standby, to fly in the members of the Embassy of Spain, and the news team choppers, and all the Natives from the reservation there too.......

you guys coming?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're a gentleman and a scholar. Well done. I live in AZ. Let me know if you ever need any help, and I will happy to assist. -Brad

Will do.

Also there will be some cool momentos thrown around the site for members who gave me some solid reinforcement along the way. This was my rookie year so there will be some disbelief the rest of the way......

Will set something up to send you a real sample of the gold for members here or something like that......nothing for sale....just a cool momento from the find......

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill you seem to be an honest and strightforward follow so here's some more info.....this is all tied into the Beale Codes and the Peralta Land Grab...

I will be coming out there to stake the claims to the mines with the Apache and rewriting a part of the history there as we Walk the Line to these mines

Also as an Independent Forensic Archaeologist, here's the work I have done in the research so far that is already making some press agents a little jittery with excitement.

Beale ciphers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look down the page to Latest Developments and Discoveries, thats all me.

i picked up a membership on this website one night in my shop. and found this all in 35 minutes.........!! the other related work came from months of baning codes around until I saw they were two similar tales in two parts of the country so thats when the light went on. In November 2014 I made the final discovery and took me 2 weeks to finalize the info enough to feel comfortable enough making headlines.

and we are filming this all very soon for the Discovery Channel, and will have no problem setting up some even better graphics and storylines then .....

My cousin lives there, I have been there numerous times myself, but as a younger hiker and climber, camping up around the Apache Lake areas, hiking the trails and MTB'ing the roads there across the valley.

This area is kinda an old stomping ground for me so its nice to return there soon....I AM TIRED OF VERMONT SNOW>>>>>LOL

Eldo, I really liked reading the story.

I'm not much into KGC stories never have been. It was still a good read and I wish you the best of luck with it.
Just as my stories though it's all fiction until something is pulled from the cold Earth. We all have our theories and yours is very well thought out but like my research pieces seem to be missing. I did some work on the Beale myself years ago.

So I have a paper somewhere I did on it that came out totally different. The decoded other paper I believe repeated the first sentence twice as verification that it was the right code key. Free Masonry was part of it. I can tell you I used anagrams for the decode and, what is it the second or third doc that's unbroken? Anyway, I did a lot of work on it and found no connections to hearts out here or the Peralta stones. Sounds like your stretching the thing all the way across the nation just to try and connect it to treasures out here.

Just as my shadow symbols theory has holes in it so does yours, but, hey, Eldo, until Treasure is set if front of either of us none of it is real in my book.

Good Luck with the show.

I don't believe anything KGC just my northern upbringing and I think tying it too this forum is indeed stretching the story way over state lines.

There may be a law against that?

I don't know.

Just my Opinion.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
And a helicopter on standby, to fly in the members of the Embassy of Spain, and the news team choppers, and all the Natives from the reservation there too.......

you guys coming?

Why ELDO
I'm not impressed you forgot the Jesuits, Franciscans and the Pope

And the guy who's been showing you them ink blots for years now.
And the guy who made that super thick padded wall paper in your room. And the electric company who provided all that electricity for you.

Wrmickel1

RG1976

Mar 30, 2015
Scottsdale, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq & Vaquero

Leupold BX-3 Mojave & RX1200i Rangefinder
Primary Interest:
Other
Eldo - to clarify - you're stating you are shooting a series with discovery channel based on the information you provided here for this forum?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ELDO

There will be lots of interest left for us true treasure hounds.
I'd say more with each find of gold on the show will almost peek more interest. And at the very least prove that the wilderness area is full of minerals, Instead of the complete hoax used by the government to band mining in the area, Maybe it will be over turned back to public land.
Which gets my vote.

Wrmickel1

Of course there are huge reserves left in the US

But just think of how warped that statement is?

You want to vote to open a National Preserve so you can make it Public use?

And you think that when a 'New Show' arrives to the tone of wandering around handmade superstitions and planted lies, that killing a few snakes in the process will make us all want to vote to open it to the Public....LOL :dontknow:

The general consensus is that the whole show was faked, and through the entire 5 or 6 shows, that there was not one single nugget discovered, not even a clear enough trail of consistent clues to even call it a lead IMO

Why if they open the whole area up, do you think that they will build a Wal Mart nearby so we can all go shopping for our prospector gear and get right to it just like we saw on TV.....Yee Haw lets go !

And then every farmer will want to graze cattle anywhere he wants, every gold rush seeker will mine anywhere they want, and every logger will cut the trees anywhere they can, cause its Public Use ?

When they shut off the control over the area from the Mining Companies years ago, they were stopping them from spilling their trash, then they opened it to the Public.....and made it a park for everyone to use,

They didn't want more dynamite and waste runoff destroying the area, not so it could be declared Public, while a team of miners comes in to 'Stake their Claim', taking Public land, fencing it off, sealing it off, guarding it with guns, killing snakes (:laughing7:), and turning it to Private??

You want them to be Your mines, LOL

When did your family immigrate here, Wrmickel1? Do you know their story too, or were they told there was Public Land....for sale?.....LOL...your family bought that one too Huh?

Just remember there is bloodshed over this gold, so they are not bending one bit,

and to be honest, I wouldn't open the area to a bunch of people who claim they have the right ideas in mind for the use of the areas by voting, we've all seen what voting has become lately. Like OMG !

Just Saying the longest war in the history of the US was fought over this mine system and the Indian Removal Acts were crafted to steal this very land and gold....

...and you think voting will allow open access? :laughing7:

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill you seem to be an honest and strightforward follow so here's some more info.....this is all tied into the Beale Codes and the Peralta Land Grab...

I will be coming out there to stake the claims to the mines with the Apache and rewriting a part of the history there as we Walk the Line to these mines

Also as an Independent Forensic Archaeologist, here's the work I have done in the research so far that is already making some press agents a little jittery with excitement.

Beale ciphers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look down the page to Latest Developments and Discoveries, thats all me.

i picked up a membership on this website one night in my shop. and found this all in 35 minutes.........!! the other related work came from months of baning codes around until I saw they were two similar tales in two parts of the country so thats when the light went on. In November 2014 I made the final discovery and took me 2 weeks to finalize the info enough to feel comfortable enough making headlines.

and we are filming this all very soon for the Discovery Channel, and will have no problem setting up some even better graphics and storylines then .....

My cousin lives there, I have been there numerous times myself, but as a younger hiker and climber, camping up around the Apache Lake areas, hiking the trails and MTB'ing the roads there across the valley.

This area is kinda an old stomping ground for me so its nice to return there soon....I AM TIRED OF VERMONT SNOW>>>>>LOL

Hi Eldo,

I have read and followed many of your posts in the Lost Treasure section of TNet. I am fascinated that to put everything together from the forums and solve the the location(s), that it only took you 35 minutes? Did I read that correctly?
Your analogy written in Wikipedia is definitely well thought out and way above my pay grade! (Heck, I'm just a MD'er trying to find an old gold coin lol).
I admire your tenacity and dedication to uncover and expose this mystery, I ask you this: many have "Claimed" to solve the Beale Codes, yet no one has delivered, which is why, I believe many believe it is a hoax. I do believe that it exists, along with many other unfounded treasures out there, however, if you had to do a National Televised Interview to convince the non-believers out there based upon research only and no treasure to show (as it has not been in-earthed yet) how would you be "Compelling" with proof?
I hope you have solved the mystery, and I look forward to seeing your discovery! Good Luck!
~Tina

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Hi Eldo,

I have read and followed many of your posts in the Lost Treasure section of TNet. I am fascinated that to put everything together from the forums and solve the the location(s), that it only took you 35 minutes? Did I read that correctly?
Your analogy written in Wikipedia is definitely well thought out and way above my pay grade! (Heck, I'm just a MD'er trying to find an old gold coin lol).
I admire your tenacity and dedication to uncover and expose this mystery, I ask you this: many have "Claimed" to solve the Beale Codes, yet no one has delivered, which is why, I believe many believe it is a hoax. I do believe that it exists, along with many other unfounded treasures out there, however, if you had to do a National Televised Interview to convince the non-believers out there based upon research only and no treasure to show (as it has not been in-earthed yet) how would you be "Compelling" with proof?
I hope you have solved the mystery, and I look forward to seeing your discovery! Good Luck!
~Tina

there are hundreds of individuals on this and other forums like it that have solved the peralta stone maps and know right where the treasure or mine is...or they have studied google earth for years and they have figured out exactly where the goods are....until they get here and actually go out in the mountains..then they realize how rough the area is and why the goods are still lost...i've seen a hundred strutting roosters come out here bragging about how they have everything figured out...everyone of them returned home broke

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Walked the Line in 35 minutes in the AZ location......but one code on the Map Stones eluded me for a few months after...

View attachment 1140921

..so I put it off to let my brain shrink a bit.

When on another treasure hunt, the Beale, I kept re-reading the letters, to find something to stand out, a pattern or a subtle mistake....something that was not very obvious but out of place enough to possibly be something to go on....as nobody had a solid lead in over 100 years it seemed, except one guy with an artifact from the hunt he found in PA.

There were a series of statements that stood out in the Beale showing info relating to the DOI and some form of mapping system hidden in the dates of the "Key", to derive the distances and degrees of inclination to the mines.

and then the 2 yr contract part.....which became a reoccuring statement, so I noticed he used the numbers and words twice....when he could have merely stated the phrase in a simpler and more formal manner the second time (saying 'the contract', or 'the agreement we made' instead of literraly repeating himself)

And as sure as the tradition of the time was to "never chew you're cabbage twice", he bit off more than he could chew and surely let a clue slip out on purpose. The fact that there is also a deceptive allure thrown in after the first 2 yr contract phrase, giving different dates first leaving from VA in the 5th month, yet in the second mention of the 2 yr contract he switches the story to leaving for the mines from Santa Fe in March, which in essence was a very subtle shift, yet drawing more attention to that phrase and number after the second time it was mentioned in the Beale Storyline, where he goes right into the descriptions of the times spent in his mining missions.

The rest is history, literrally.

2 = 3-(mine symbol)-18 = 7
.....'Beale's Men' left on a 2 yr. contract leaving VA in May, to make it to Santa Fe, where in Sant Fe, they left to the mine in March, mining for 18 months to plant first stash, and return to plant the second trove after 7 months.....

How to convince them all?

With a well planned documentary, that takes you through the numerous parts in sequence, and takes you through the affair, as it happend, while drawing the exact conclusions via correlating proof and matching stone markers, that are from opposite sides of the country

So now you take two unsolved mysteries miles apart.......1819 and 1821 miles apart actually, and you form a conclusion based on the fact that not one person has EVER tried to propose something this obvious and compelling.

Funny you chose the words you did....the Apache Nation's Mining Representative was shown this all, and his exact words were "Extremely Compelling" and confirmed the strata in the area I found does in fact hold one of the largest concentrations of gold ore in the world.....

Pretty Compelling to me too.....really am not worried about the presentation, as I have creative direction skills, and an incredible feel for visual graphics and animation through my art and design background.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there are hundreds of individuals on this and other forums like it that have solved the peralta stone maps and know right where the treasure or mine is...or they have studied google earth for years and they have figured out exactly where the goods are....until they get here and actually go out in the mountains..then they realize how rough the area is and why the goods are still lost...i've seen a hundred strutting roosters come out here bragging about how they have everything figured out...everyone of them returned home broke

Including you obviously

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo - to clarify - you're stating you are shooting a series with discovery channel based on the information you provided here for this forum?

Ping Pong Productions was offering to make a documentary, comissioned by Discovery Channel to find the final resting place of the Beale. The teaser pilot, JustinTime's (a member here) Expedition Unknown show made some great ratings and the whole thing sailed into production for a full documentary.

I have been casted in the show, and they are merely waiting to start filming in a few weeks it seems, after we work out format and logistics. Its the most compelling evidence they have ever seen before from any person, and they seem 100% a go so far, with weekly contacts and even returning my calls.

Youre vids are cool too,

I am pretty DIY myself....we should tag team on something large I have parked for the small guys like us....

a real trove to recon with.

PM me your contact info and we can talk

waxy luster

Mar 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your riddle-solving, current progress and much continued success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Can't keep up with all the solutions presented. My head is spinning!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep it civil...

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010

Unfortunately what you wrote is true. The majority of people who give it a shot walk away with a little less in their pockets and rounded shoulders. Personally, I think that it takes a set of balls to follow a dream in to the SWA. "There are those who do and those who read about how not so well other have done". Now, do I disagree that there are many complicated theories out there? No.

I think that you nailed it on the head with people underestimating the difficulty involved. It can be a deadly game to test yourself there against the elements, the wildlife, and ones imagination. And the clock starts running with that first step. Everything you need to survive is jammed into a sack. At best, a man on his own is good for three days out there. Four if he is the shite. After five days, 98% of anyone in the range alone and unaided is a dead person. So all I would ask is that you remember that accessibility may just be the biggest problem. To do it correctly would mean pack animals, a good week, and about ten Gs of risk.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions