New Shows...

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OK...well, the first one has aired, and the buzz has begun...I'm not going to comment on Diggers specifically, but to say that it was what I expected it to be...reading the posts on various metal deteting forums, many of the comments from diggers was they these shows are going to create an explosion in people running down to their local Radio Shack to buy machines, overrunning sites, making good places hard to find, and obtaining permission even tougher...but folks, there's a bigger problem and that's being realized as we speak...

Here's a blog on American Diggers (not sure if posting this link is allowed, but is absolutely relevant to understand the scope of what's happening here....and also one of the reasons why I didn't want to get involved in such a project...

There are 211 comments in the last week on this article and this show hasn't even aired yet!!! Imagine the response when they actually see them pull up with an excavator? Understand, the people posting to this blog (and there ARE other blogs as well, just Google it), have Lobbys, Funding, and Government backing...and in the day of Political Correctness, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. These two shows will simply be additional fuel for the fire...folks, we have bigger problems than yahoos buying Bounter Hunters...

http://aroundthenetworks.com/spike-tv-announces-unscripted-show-american-digger

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SCdigger said:
OK...well, the first one has aired, and the buzz has begun...I'm not going to comment on Diggers specifically, but to say that it was what I expected it to be...reading the posts on various metal deteting forums, many of the comments from diggers was they these shows are going to create an explosion in people running down to their local Radio Shack to buy machines, overrunning sites, making good places hard to find, and obtaining permission even tougher...but folks, there's a bigger problem and that's being realized as we speak...

Here's a blog on American Diggers (not sure if posting this link is allowed, but is absolutely relevant to understand the scope of what's happening here....and also one of the reasons why I didn't want to get involved in such a project...

There are 211 comments in the last week on this article and this show hasn't even aired yet!!! Imagine the response when they actually see them pull up with an excavator? Understand, the people posting to this blog (and there ARE other blogs as well, just Google it), have Lobbys, Funding, and Government backing...and in the day of Political Correctness, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. These two shows will simply be additional fuel for the fire...folks, we have bigger problems than yahoos buying Bounter Hunters...

http://aroundthenetworks.com/spike-tv-announces-unscripted-show-american-digger

former professional wrestler-turned-modern- day relic hunter Ric Savage ?

Strike 1 with me, he was a pro wrestler.

he's going to have to prove to me He's Grown up
& Stopped Faking things before I give him any respect.
Maybe join TNet & Show us he's grown up,
& Not just in it to get his face on TV

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread