New site?...with different clue versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
What you have stated in your post about treasure close to Yellow Peak would has the same result like a fake or phony map.
IMHO, there is not any treasure around that region and never was. Only if somebody lost his Rolex watch while hiking on that mountain.
marius...you are way off base here....all the local hunters know about it and are scared to death of it...most wont even go in the area because they think the treasure has a curse on it...believe it or not:laughing7:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I still don't understand WHY the PSMs are put into the LDM forum at all. What exactly do the Peralta Stone Maps have to do with the Lost Dutchman's mine of Jacob Waltz? Thanks in advance.

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

What do the many other legends discussed in this forum have to do with the LDM either? The Stone Crosses, Salazar survey, Fish map, Reavis, Crazy Jake, Crawford, The LaFrance cave of gold, the Massacres, the Peraltas/Gonzales, Goldfield, the various Native American legends (Apache, Yavapai, and Pima), Cave of a thousand eyes, the Black Legion, and many other subjects, legends, and stories which you also have participated in and discussed extensively?

IMO, I think this forum should be renamed "All things Superstition Mountains" because as we know, there is much more to these mountains than just the LDM.

You successfully lobbied to get "Jesuit Treasures" kicked out of this forum. Are you going to try to do the same with the Stone Maps?

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Then why not start a petition to have them removed from display at the museum.
Maybe organize a protest march or something to go along with it.
Seem to work for the folks getting Civil War statues removed lately.
you do have a point wayne...its not the statues or stones causing the trouble...its the idiots that cause all the problems:headbang:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i just call them doorstops...lol

I've called them that a few times myself actually....but mainly to keep the skeptics warm and happy.
Cause who knows when one of them might come up with something good.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the Peralta info and link Steve.
Look familiar ?
That Caballo and Cobollo are both singular.
The dashed line down the center.
The unusual "R" of "RIO" and the unusual " circle in circle" at the bottom of the dashed line.
Other stuff as well..........

I've been skeptical of NP's map because of the Jesuit implications, but, yes, I do see similarities between it, the Horse Map and with the MLCXVI ANNO MARIANO map.

Circles in circles? They can be found carved in rock at several strategic locations. As with all this stuff, we'd like to know who carved these symbols and when. IMO, accurate petroglyph dating is pretty much a fool's errand, but many of these particular carvings seem not to be all that old to me. If true, many implications could be drawn.

sun1.jpg

sun2.jpg

sun3.jpg

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I've been skeptical of NP's map because of the Jesuit implications, but, yes, I do see similarities between it, the Horse Map and with the MLCXVI ANNO MARIANO map.

Circles in circles? They can be found carved in rock at several strategic locations. As with all this stuff, we'd like to know who carved these symbols and when. IMO, accurate petroglyph dating is pretty much a fool's errand, but many of these particular carvings seem not to be all that old to me. If true, many implications could be drawn.

View attachment 1739557

View attachment 1739558

View attachment 1739559
which one is np's map?

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
Does anyone know if Jacob Waltz had a middle name, or initial?

His middle name was Friederich...why do you ask, if it's something you don't mind sharing?

EDIT: He was named Jacob after his grandfather on his father's side, and Friederich after his grandfather on his mother's side, if that helps.

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The stones are what they are...Stones...lol...As IF they might lead to the Santa Fe of the Cursum Perficio...

Ed T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions