new to hobby

ronnie in florence

Tenderfoot
Apr 26, 2008
princeton wv
Detector(s) used
whites m6, fisher f2
Hello am new to this hobby since Dec and i love it. wife got me a a bounty hunter from walmart and i had alot of fun but recently i upgraded a little to a fisher f2. I love the thrill of what i could find but I am also new to the area and dont know where to detect around here. would love any info anyone could offer, plus would love to find someone to hunt with in the area to learn from.

Thanks Ronnie

scdetector

Feb 27, 2006
South Eastern,US
Detector(s) used
Fisher ID Excel, Tesoro Cibola, CZ-7A Pro
Hey Ronnie,I've been busy over the past few months and have not visited the site for a while and just come across your post. It's great to find more locals involved in the hobby.I live in Mullins and believe it or not I think I'm the only avid detectorist left here in Marion County,most of my partners either moved or just got bored with the hobby.The weather is beginning to cool a bit and I'm getting ready to start hunting hard again,if you would like to get together for a hunt let me know.I have a several sites I hunt but I'm in the process of getting permission to some new sites and partners are always welcome.

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
I'm in Myrtle Beach and hunt all over the state. I even have a couple projects I'm working on that are somewhat in the Florence area.
I'm also hosting the 2009 Treasure Expo & Trade Show here in Myrtle Beach. Be sure to pull me aside and introduce yourself at the show. I look forward to meeting everyone there.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,166512.0.html
Give me a shout if you want to hunt.
xXx
David

OP
OP
R

ronnie in florence

Tenderfoot
Apr 26, 2008
princeton wv
Detector(s) used
whites m6, fisher f2
Hey SC Detector,

Dont know if ya got my message or not but i would be intersted in a hunt. Dont think I leave to far from ya i actually on west side of Florence about 2 miles from big pee dee on 76.

Give me a hollor
Thanks Ronnie.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread