New to the forum

G

garbage digger

Hi all I thought I would stop in and introduce myself. My name is Daniel and I live in Southern Washington. I have been detecting for some time now and have owned and tried many detectors, but have found that I always go back to the Compass until recently. I picked up my wife a Tesoro Sabre and became hooked. My primary detector is now a Tesoro Bandido 2. and sometimes use my wifes Silver Sabre Umax. I greatly enjoy the forum here and look forward to meeting some of you.

Attachments

• ME AND THE COMPASS.jpg
    ME AND THE COMPASS.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 751

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Dan

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Dan. Is that a small door to your safe I see on the wall behind you? Just want to know where you hide the gold bars? ;D
-MM-

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Welcome aboard,Dan.Beautiful country you are in.Near DB Cooper's stash? That's probably what's in the safe,right?

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G Digger, welcome to the forum.

OP
OP
G

garbage digger

ModernMiner said:
Welcome Dan. Is that a small door to your safe I see on the wall behind you? Just want to know where you hide the gold bars? ;D
-MM-

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. The door behind my head indeed leads to the door to my safe and does in fact hold the famous Cooper stash. ;)The real treasure hunt begins when you all attempt to locate my house :D

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard, Dan!! We have a lot of fun here at TNet...looking forward to posts and pics of your finds. ;D

;) RR

wolfmanjoe3

Dec 28, 2006
Utah
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Welcome to Tnet - I think you will like the people here. Very educational.

Joe

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to see ya!

Great to have a hunting partner! ;) Good luck!

Nana :)

OP
OP
G

garbage digger

I should be holding a Tesoro in that picture ;D :D Honestly a part of me misses that Compass. Compass has done me well over the years, but my Tesoro's are sure starting to surpass.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread