New to the forum

G

garbage digger

Hi all I thought I would stop in and introduce myself. My name is Daniel and I live in Southern Washington. I have been detecting for some time now and have owned and tried many detectors, but have found that I always go back to the Compass until recently. I picked up my wife a Tesoro Sabre and became hooked. My primary detector is now a Tesoro Bandido 2. and sometimes use my wifes Silver Sabre Umax. I greatly enjoy the forum here and look forward to meeting some of you.

Attachments

• ME AND THE COMPASS.jpg
    ME AND THE COMPASS.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 751
Welcome Dan

Welcome Dan. Is that a small door to your safe I see on the wall behind you? Just want to know where you hide the gold bars? ;D
-MM-

Welcome aboard,Dan.Beautiful country you are in.Near DB Cooper's stash? That's probably what's in the safe,right?

G Digger, welcome to the forum.

ModernMiner said:
Welcome Dan. Is that a small door to your safe I see on the wall behind you? Just want to know where you hide the gold bars? ;D
-MM-

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. The door behind my head indeed leads to the door to my safe and does in fact hold the famous Cooper stash. ;)The real treasure hunt begins when you all attempt to locate my house :D

Welcome aboard, Dan!! We have a lot of fun here at TNet...looking forward to posts and pics of your finds. ;D

;) RR

Welcome to Tnet - I think you will like the people here. Very educational.

Joe

Nice to see ya!

Great to have a hunting partner! ;) Good luck!

Nana :)

I should be holding a Tesoro in that picture ;D :D Honestly a part of me misses that Compass. Compass has done me well over the years, but my Tesoro's are sure starting to surpass.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back