New to the hunt

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. Some of us started 40 years ago or so and still enjoy finding pennies in the dirt.

OP
OP
Shortynego

Shortynego

Jan 23, 2013
Thanks everyone we already enjoying the site... Keep up the good work!!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

webatch

Nov 4, 2012
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Compass Challenger X-80
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..haven't seen many people from vegas here!!

I guess they're not snow bound & frozen in like some of the folks here.... lol Whats the temps running there? I was off today but the temp was mid 20's just couldn't get in the mood to go detect the frozen ground. AND the black ice was pretty bad the one time I did venture out of the house today.

Treasurenet is a good place to get info and feed your habit when you can't get out yourself. There should be some folks in your area and some good places I would think. I like the ghost town idea.
Good luck and HH. Looking forward to seeing your posts in "Todays Finds"

OP
OP
Shortynego

Shortynego

Jan 23, 2013
Thank you all for the nice welcome... Weather in vegas is in the low 50s but is getting warmer by the day... Little drizzle today but nothing major.. Found some stuff today will be posting them!! 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread