NEW TO THIS SECTION OF T-NET Look What I found WOW!!

gold fever pete

Jun 1, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All, My name is Pete (AKA Gold Fever Pete). I have been spending a lot of time on the shallow water section. I Live is So Cal. Have an XLT w/a Bigfoot, DFX w/a Bigfoot and a Surfmaster PI. Yeah I know I spend a lot of time diggin trash lol, but I have found a lot of really good stuff too. On Sunday morning I left the house and was at a park by 6:30 AM. A slight drizzle coming down so I put a plastic bag over the DFX. I was told that the park had been hit really hard. I just needed to be out of the house. Cabin fever ya know what I mean? Within 20 minutes I had a hit. Read 15, 16, 17. I thought it had to be slaw. I dug it anyway. I use a plugger for parks and schools. Nice neat and can't even tell after I left. Anyway, after I pulled the plug out I went over the hole and not a sound. Whatever it was was in the plugger. I pushed the plug out and went over it with my pin pointer and no surprise it was dead center of the plug. I separated the plug and there was a ring. My first ring with the DFX. My glasses were kinda wet so I walked to my car to get a better look at this beauty. It was heavy, I could tell that but my glasses were so messed up I really couldn't make detail. I got the towel I keep in the car and cleaned my glasses and looked at the ring as I got the dirt off. Looking inside I saw the wonderful number and letter 14k. Then I started counting diamonds. 26 of them. I found out later that most were called baggets. What a way to start a sunday. Check it out and let me know what you think. The ring weighed 9,5 grams.

Attachments

• P5160186.jpg
    P5160186.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,764
Upvote 0

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:notworthy: Way to go there big brother....way to go and what a nice way to go. :headbang: :thumbsup:

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice One Congrats! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Good rings from the turf are real difficult...you done good!

HH Joe

underdogger

Sep 24, 2009
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
Whites / Prism II/Prism IV/V3i /Surf master II
PHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice. That is why I dig everything . The gods owe me but I know its comming. :coffee2:Rob

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful :icon_thumright:Congrats :headbang:

TN_MD

Jan 6, 2011
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV , Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Radio Shack 2v6 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD , And a Homebuilt M.D.
Wow now that's a Banner Find !! it's the kind of find dreams are made of !! Congrats :thumbsup:

Karl

cmtoys

Mar 1, 2010
La Verne, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Whites MXT Pro, Surf Pro Dual Field, M6, Garrett AT Pro
Nice job Pete, I knew you would find a nice ring with that DFX sooner or later

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread