Upvote 0

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Welcome to T-net and welcome to the forum. I know I speak for all when I say, Cannot wait to see your finds and your new finds!!!...................................................GTP :icon_thumleft:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. In this forum, you will find some 'museum quality' experts (seriously) who apparently have the patience of Job and never get tired of answering our questions.

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
Welcome to Tnet. In this forum, you will find some 'museum quality' experts (seriously) who apparently have the patience of Job and never get tired of answering our questions.

I'm no expert, but for me it is the love of Native American Stone tool usage!! It was a necessity for Native Americans and a art that we all love to find. I love how some of these tools are still in use today in modern convenience stores. Let's you know how smart they were 12,500+ years ago with stone tools. This time-frame extends even further into the past when it comes to Asia....................................GTP :icon_thumleft:

RichPA

Sep 21, 2009
Welcome. I've been a member for a year and am new to collecting. Look forward to your finds

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to t-net from Tennessee Jim. The guys and girls on here are pretty sharp. Look forward to your finds.
HH
TnMtns

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions