New to treasure hunting in CO

vagabundo

Nov 3, 2007
Hello all,

This forum is a treasure all on its own!

I'm a Colorado native and was born and bred in Steamboat Springs (back when the town population was only 3,000 people and ranchers outnumbered ski bums). After moving to Denver over a decade ago to get a "respectable" job (software designer) and settle down with a family and kids, I'm now ready to rekindle my childhood love of treasure tales, discovery and adventure. I would love to meet others here in the Denver area to:

1) meet up for some weekend treasure hunting and who don't mind going with a complete beginner (I don't yet have a metal detector, but am planning on making the purchase soon)

2) are interested in "joining forces" with me to concentrate on the research and recovery of one or more documented lost treasures anywhere in CO. I consider myself an experienced online researcher and know how to navigate around the Denver Public Library's Western History Collection very well.

I am also completely bilingual in Spanish, so I can read original Spanish documentation without any problem.

Regards to all,

Vagabundo ;)

P

Pentico

Give me a call some time.
We are in the Denver area and MD 2 to 3 times a week.
Pentico
303-359-1798

Denver

Greenie
Nov 15, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter II
I'm also from colorado, I live out by the airport, looking for someone to go with!!

OP
OP
V

vagabundo

Nov 3, 2007
Pentico said:
Give me a call some time.
We are in the Denver area and MD 2 to 3 times a week.
Pentico
303-359-1798

Hi Pentico,

Thanks for getting in touch! I am traveling the next couple of weeks but will be in touch with you once I get back...

Best,

Vagabundo

Pipster

Mar 8, 2007
denver
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, vision v3i,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just upgraded my detector so i have a spare one for you if you have not bought on yet anytime you want to go give me a e-mail at [email protected] currently only available on thrs all day or sat morn in town hunt.good luck

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Hey Bear,
How have you been?
Good to see you still around. !

Vagabundo,
Always nice to see another Western slope hunter.
Welcome,
give me an email when you have time.
Thom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions