Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

mical66

Jul 17, 2012
Greeneville , TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome,
i do not have the years of experience alot of these ppl do , but your off to a good start , do play grounds , ball fields , soccer parks sand pits to get a good feel for the machine, then try your yard families yards , ask neighbors . start looking for old houses in your area and ask permission. one main thing to remember is always fill your hole you dig and always ask permission so you do not make a bad name for yourself or others .

OP
OP
d3t3ctr0n

d3t3ctr0n

Apr 17, 2013
Texas U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Mica66. Yeah, my cousin has some experience and he said the same thing. Hit the places people frequent. I guess that is why I found so many coins those first 2 days, which I am grateful for. I am sure you know the excitement when you find a coin, even if it is a penny there is an exhileration, a rush that you feel in your chest. I am sure that someday, if I persist in metal detecting, I will find something really great and the world will hear me yell! LOL!

OP
OP
d3t3ctr0n

d3t3ctr0n

Apr 17, 2013
Texas U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I appreciate any and all advice from members! Thanks!

TempUserName

Mar 31, 2013
Midwest
Detector(s) used
Beep Beep Dig Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are you looking for old or new coins? Old coins...you'll have to research sites. New coins...Parks, Schools, Fair Grounds, fishing spots, ball fields, along side walks, etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread