new to treasurenet

J

jerryshunt

hi im jerry new to the site would like some comments .im retired live in fla. i restore ?and paint old cars not long ago i painted a bike for a guy he says i have no money but i do have a minelab quattro detector you can have so i took it lol ive been reading the comments here and no one says anything about a quattro so did i get the shaft or what ..........thanx

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know what you charged for the paint job, but the Quatro is a very good detector. Go to the Minelab site and learn about it. You can download the manual from there if you didn't get it. I should pay for it self if you hit the sand beaches, just don't go in the water with it as it's a land detector. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

HH,
Sandman

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
ecdonovan uses one of these i think. if i remember correctly he loves his. i have only heard good things about the quatro. its in the $1000 price range and minelab is not known for making crappy detectors.i think it is minelabs top notch turn on and go detector. it has the same 28 frequency full band spectrum technology in it that the explorer 2 has. looks to me like you have a winner! good luck hunting with it.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Jerry,

welcome to the site. Enjoy that detector. Give it a try, you may enjoy it.

Look forward to seeing some of your finds.

have a good un.............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread