Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Those "Awesome accomplishments" are perfect for qualifying as a cadet for the new US SPACE FORCE.
Applications are now being taken.
Maybe he will apply for the one way trip to Mars, we can only hope :laughing7:

OP
OP
Al D

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
No, really, please explain it to me, how can you not be an expert on the Templars if you are one?

Cheers, Loki
Must be complicated for you, it is not the same as you thinking your a pilot because you rode in a plane once, :tongue3:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Al D

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Got your flight trainer right here, E5EDF08F-43BA-4BC3-9BAA-C6C059629CAD.jpeg

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Must be complicated for you, it is not the same as you thinking your a pilot because you flew in a plane once, :tongue3:

What does that mean? You say you are a Templar but yet you're not an expert on Templars, and now your beating around the bush with your answers.

Are you telling me that when I actually flew in an airplane once that doesn't make me a pilot? How can there be more to it than that?

Cheers, Loki

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Loki, now that you have returned, were you able to establish the direct passing of the Templar coded message "Et on Arcadia Ego" from Poussin to Teniers to Scheemaker designer of the Shugborough Monument?
Or did you blindly accept it as fact because a well respected Templar quasi-historian author linked them together in support of his book selling fabricated theory?

OP
OP
Al D

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
No, really, please explain it to me, how can you not be an expert on the Templars if you are one?

Cheers, Loki
How long before your next tantrum? It was peaceful around for the past week or so.

OP
OP
Al D

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nah EC, AM 95 now. Would love it though. Alan, don't miss your experience, which bulkhead did you eat off ?
The old salts were acting like it was normal, I didn’t eat or sleep for three days

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loki, now that you have returned, were you able to establish the direct passing of the Templar coded message "Et on Arcadia Ego" from Poussin to Teniers to Scheemaker designer of the Shugborough Monument?
Or did you blindly accept it as fact because a well respected Templar quasi-historian author linked them together in support of his book selling fabricated theory?

By the Paris Meridian which was used at the time of the Shugborough monument the encoded degrees and minutes are only off by 1.85 miles east of Oak Island. But the Latitude is dead on.

By the way if the Lagina Brothers want to recover some Civil War Gold have them contact me.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The Paris Meridian has nothing to do with the alluded connection chain of the arcane knowledge that was passed from Poussin to Teniers to Scheemaker that was posted as FACT that the Templars sailed to Nova Scotia (Acadia, not ARCADIA) hid an alleged treasure at Oak Island.
The point being made, is that none of these men knew or ever came in contact with each other to be able to "pass on" this "secret" message, and is only pieced together random facts to fabricated a pseudo history.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Paris Meridian has nothing to do with the alluded connection chain of the arcane knowledge that was passed from Poussin to Teniers to Scheemaker that was posted as FACT that the Templars sailed to Nova Scotia (Acadia, not ARCADIA) hid an alleged treasure at Oak Island.
The point being made, is that none of these men knew or ever came in contact with each other to be able to "pass on" this "secret" message, and is only pieced together random facts to fabricated a pseudo history.

There were traveling messenger Knight Templars. You think they did not communicate with each other? Man you think people were isolated especially the ones in the know. Yes the Paris Meridian has something to do with all the paintings and the monuments as Paris was the Prime Meridian not Greenwich until 1884. Also if you use today's meridian, Greenwich, it would only be three quarters of mile east of Oak Island.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Traveling Templar messengers and the Paris Meridian have nothing to do with the claimed "chain of proof" connection to "secret code" passed from these three men.
Poussin (1594-1665)
Teniers (1610-1690)
Scheemaker (1691-1781)
Once again, you have provided an excellent example of taking a random unrelated fact to support an unfounded theory.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you say so it must be so, ECS said so.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin, as many times as it has been claimed as proof of the Templars sailing to Nova Scotia and construction the "treasure pit" on Oak Island, the passing of the encoded message of " Et In Arcadia Ego" from Poussin's painting to a painting by Teniers to Shugborough Monument designed by Scheemaker, NO DIRECT connection has ever been established beyond the imagination of the one that proposed this connection in support of a pet theory.
"People mistake this history for the real thing...but actually aren't history, they are a kind of parody of history"- Robert McCrum, Editor of the OBSERVER NEWSPAPER.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listen you believe what you want and I will believe what I want. Fair enough. Game over. Go home.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How long before your next tantrum? It was peaceful around for the past week or so.

How come being a Templar like you said you were you say you are not an expert on Templars? I have a little trouble understanding this.

You think this is a tantrum?

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Franklin, as many times as it has been claimed as proof of the Templars sailing to Nova Scotia and construction the "treasure pit" on Oak Island, the passing of the encoded message of " Et In Arcadia Ego" from Poussin's painting to a painting by Teniers to Shugborough Monument designed by Scheemaker, NO DIRECT connection has ever been established beyond the imagination of the one that proposed this connection in support of a pet theory.
"People mistake this history for the real thing...but actually aren't history, they are a kind of parody of history"- Robert McCrum, Editor of the OBSERVER NREWSPAPER.

Scheemakers may have built it but the monument was comissioned by an Anson. Admiral Anson was known as a great navigator and both him and his brother who owned Shugborough had a connection to Isaac Newton who was named as one of the Grand Masters of the Priory of Sion. Oh, and I don't think I ever mentioned proof, although I have used the word evidence.

There is little doubt that the secret code on the monument represents a set of coordinates, the inscription even uses the letters D for degrees and M for minutes and we mustn't forget that Anson was famous for his navigation skills! Why would a reversed copy of Poussins (the keeper of secrets)painting have an inscription that indicates a set of coordinates unless the person responsible is following up on a Poussin theme? Simple logic my friend!

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread