New treasure theory?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Paranoid belief? That is saying a mouth full. You must think everyone is paranoid except for your's truly? Sorry to disappoint you but get your own house in order before you throw off on your neighbors.

Do you believe that governing entities have been suppressing history and that they silence those we attempt to reveal the truth?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes. I was mostly talking about 400 years ago But yes it happens. It goes even today.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is what you believe. Not what the facts are?

Makes no difference all I was referring to was the "Immortal Cell" have you seen the movie or read the book?

Facts are more solid when they are within living memory (and least the 20th Century events). I have seen other posts that make me think perhaps the word "facts" doesn't mean what you think it does.

Neither, but I dabble in biology on a professional level and know about the culture taken from her tissue that replicates "durable" clones of the individual cells - and is therefore going to live possibly as long as nutrients are provided . . . in careful lab conditions . . . though the individual cells die off like any other in time. Just as "Immortal" as anyone that has children to pass a gene along - though in this case not because of reproduction.

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
That is what you believe. Not what the facts are?

If his facts are incorrect, explain why. If your facts are correct, explain why. Simply sticking your fingers in your ears is not an effective debate strategy. (It can be a useful trolling strategy, but Iā€™m giving you the benefit of the doubt here.)

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
ECS, If there is nothing to what these people are writing, I only want to ask you one question.
Have you ever read about "Henrietta Lacks" lived down my way near Clover, Virginia? She is the reason you have antibiotics today. She is the reason a cure was found for polio and all the other diseases of mankind.
She had an "IMMORTAL GENE" in her body. If there is no Holy Blood, Holy Grail, where exactly did this come from.
Henrietta Lacks had what became the first "immortalized gene", which is a gene that can keep undergoing division and can be grown for prolonged periods in vitro.
It is not an "Immortal Gene, and not the "Sangreal" of Baigent, Leigh, and Lincoln's pseudo history book, "HOLY BLOOD,HOLY GRAIL".
While the facts of Henrietta Lacks are true, you misinterpretation of "immortalized" provides another perfect example on how random real facts that nothing to do with the subject can be warped to fit ones pet theory on that subject- then the unknowledge unwary reader passed it on as evidential factual truth.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Henrietta Lacks is dead and her cells about 25,000 lbs to 30,000lbs is still living and will live forever. That is why they call it an immortal cell. They have searched everything on Earth even trees for a "culture" that would keep multiplying and creating more cells. They found it in Henrietta Lacks. Also the "HOLY BLOOD, HOLY GRAIL" does exist today. I have the genealogy from Adam to Prince Charles of England.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Henrietta Lacks had what became the first "immortalized gene", which is a gene that can keep undergoing division and can be grown for prolonged periods in vitro.
It is not an "Immortal Gene, and not the "Sangreal" of Baigent, Leigh, and Lincoln's pseudo history book, "HOLY BLOOD,HOLY GRAIL".
While the facts of Henrietta Lacks are true, you misinterpretation of "immortalized" provides another perfect example on how random real facts that nothing to do with the subject can be warped to fit ones pet theory on that subject- then the unknowledge unwary reader passed it on as evidential factual truth.
Franklin, Immortalized cell, as I described above, does NOT mean the same as "immortal", and has nothing to do with HOLY BLOOD, HOLY GRAIL nor to the Templars alleged connection to Oak Island, just another attempt of random facts force fitted into a pet theory.
...and what, please tell, what does your genealogy have to do with the subject of this thread?

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Well Henrietta Lacks is dead and her cells about 25,000 lbs to 30,000lbs is still living and will live forever. That is why they call it an immortal cell. They have searched everything on Earth even trees for a "culture" that would keep multiplying and creating more cells. They found it in Henrietta Lacks. Also the "HOLY BLOOD, HOLY GRAIL" does exist today. I have the genealogy from Adam to Prince Charles of England.

What about that stuff about penicillin and cures for polio and "...all the other diseases of mankind." (your exact phrasing) that Charlie seemingly debunked? Was he right, or were you right?

Also, itā€™s a small point but itā€™s my understanding that Ms. Lacksā€™ "immortal cells" were harvested from the cancer that killed her at age 31. If donā€™t know if youā€™re actually trying to tie a particularly nasty cancer to Jesus and then explain it as a superpower, but thatā€™s how itā€™s reading. If you feel that her supercancer came from something else, please clarify.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Your only source of the Priory of Sion and this "Underground Stream" is from the pseudo history book, "Holy Blood, Holy Grail"

So what were the qualifications of these authors that you have deemed as "well respected Templar historians" that wrote this pseudohistorical novel that long on conspiracy and short on factual evidence that the three authors admitted it was presented as a "plausible hypothesis" and that none of the three "actually believed it to be true".
Michael Baigent-New Zealand photo-journalist
Richard Leigh-American writer of fiction
Henry Lincoln- British television actor and co-screenwriter for the Doctor Who television series.

It is no wonder why Christian scholars, academic historians, and critics have deemed this work a baseless concoction of mangled facts assembled to create their "plausible hypothesis" which they believed not to be true.

Your first paragraph is not correct, the Underground Stream has been mentioned centuries before "Holy Blood Holy Grail" as has the Priory of Sion, Henry Lincoln is also a tour guide at Rennes le Chateau!

Christian scholars is right on the money, they can't afford there to be any truth in the story!

When did I ever write that the three authors of Holy Blood Holy Grail were well respected Templar historians? I don't think I wrote either that they were or were not! The three that I did list in that regard you went off on, Piers Paul Read, Charles Addison and Michael Hagg and also you dissed a fourth Dr. Evelyn Lord!

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Most people on this site take their research seriously, it is a shame that we all must continually endure this pseudo history. Answering to this is such a waste of time. We need a truth in statements rule

Perhaps you can talk to the moderators on your plan, in the meantime you should quit wasting your time its unproductive!

Cheers, Loki

OP
OP
Al D

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Perhaps you can talk to the moderators on your plan, in the meantime you should quit wasting your time its unproductive!

Cheers, Loki
Sure thing whatever you say, just one more question, is the underground stream how the Templars sailed to Oak Island?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Al D

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Your first paragraph is not correct, the Underground Stream has been mentioned centuries before "Holy Blood Holy Grail" as has the Priory of Sion, Henry Lincoln is also a tour guide at Rennes le Chateau!

Christian scholars is right on the money, they can't afford there to be any truth in the story!

When did I ever write that the three authors of Holy Blood Holy Grail were well respected Templar historians? I don't think I wrote either that they were or were not! The three that I did list in that regard you went off on, Piers Paul Read, Charles Addison and Michael Hagg and also you dissed a fourth Dr. Evelyn Lord!

Cheers, Loki
OK show us where it was mentioned before HBHG

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

When did I ever write that the three authors of Holy Blood Holy Grail were well respected Templar historians?
I don't think I wrote either that they were or were not!
The three that I did list in that regard you went off on, Piers Paul Read, Charles Addison and Michael Hagg and also you dissed a fourth Dr. Evelyn Lord!
Loki, I never mentioned the "Underground Stream", that was Franklin.

I mention that the PRIOTY OF SION was first mentioned in 1956, when Pierre Plantard planted those fabricated documents in France's Bibliotheque Nationale so he could claim Merovingian descent.
Without mentioning Baigent and Leigh by name as "respected Templar historians", you alluded that Lincoln was, and much of the information about the Priory connected to the Templars, the Cathars, Sangreal, Rennes le Chateau, Poussin's "Et in Arcadia Ego, Teniers, etc, obviously come from their book and probably from Picknett and Prince, and Sinclair, and NOT from the authors you mentioned, nor from Dr Lord.
If you have documented evidence outside of these pop pseudo history books, please bring it forth.

While I did state that Reed, Addison, and Haag were NOT professional "Well respected historians", just mere authors of a few books on historical subjects, I NEVER "dissed", as you claim, Dr Evelyn Lord, who is the only real lettered academic that you have mention as a source, which you seem to include as a way of adding gravitas to the above authors.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loki, I never mentioned the "Underground Stream", that was Franklin.

I mention that the PRIOTY OF SION was first mentioned in 1956, when Pierre Plantard planted those fabricated documents in France's Bibliotheque Nationale so he could claim Merovingian descent.
Without mentioning Baigent and Leigh by name as "respected Templar historians", you alluded that Lincoln was, and much of the information about the Priory connected to the Templars, the Cathars, Sangreal, Rennes le Chateau, Poussin's "Et in Arcadia Ego, Teniers, etc, obviously come from their book and probably from Picknett and Prince, and Sinclair, and NOT from the authors you mentioned, nor from Dr Lord.
If you have documented evidence outside of these pop pseudo history books, please bring it forth.

While I did state that Reed, Addison, and Haag were NOT professional "Well respected historians", just mere authors of a few books on historical subjects, I NEVER "dissed", as you claim, Dr Evelyn Lord, who is the only real lettered academic that you have mention as a source, which you seem to include as a way of adding gravitas to the above authors.

Where did I ever mention "underground stream" Never have I mentioned anything about "underground stream" So eat crow again and stop saying things I have not said. Thank you.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
(Actually, in this thread it was Lokiblossom who first mentioned "underground stream" himself. But I don't believe he was referring to a waterway nor anything regarding Oak Island).

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Where did I ever mention "underground stream" Never have I mentioned anything about "underground stream" So eat crow again and stop saying things I have not said. Thank you.
I was mistaken, Franklin, it appears that it was Loki who mentioned the "Underground Stream", whatever that is.
With all these false facts, unrelated random facts like Lack's immortalized gene, and pseudo history, it is hard sometimes to keep
track of who posts what.
As for eating crow, you have also had a meal or two yourself.

OP
OP
Al D

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I was mistaken, Franklin, it appears that it was Loki who mentioned the "Underground Stream", whatever that is.
With all these false facts, unrelated random facts like Lack's immortalized gene, and pseudo history, it is hard sometimes to keep
track of who posts what.
As for eating crow, you have also had a meal or two yourself.
Getting the authorship of a pseudo fact wrong is more of a crow snack than a meal I would say.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Apologies for for missing this one earlier, but I think some clarification is required. Youā€™re drawing some conclusions that donā€™t seem correct to me.

Well Henrietta Lacks is dead and her cells about 25,000 lbs to 30,000lbs is still living and will live forever.

25,000 to 30,000 lbs of Henriettaā€™s cervical cancer still lives. I donā€™t believe that she passed it on to her children, but I havenā€™t done a hard fact check on that. It was genetically incompatible with her; in fact, itā€™s genetically incompatible with all humans, having a different number of chromosomes. This seems to imply (at least to a layperson like me) that it was not passed down from her ancestors, but instead was a mutation.

Again, Ms. Lacks was not immortal. Her cancer was, and it killed her at a very young age.

That is why they call it an immortal cell. They have searched everything on Earth even trees for a "culture" that would keep multiplying and creating more cells. They found it in Henrietta Lacks.

Theyā€™ve since found it in a few other people with cancer, a rat with cancer, and a monkey that didnā€™t have cancer. Itā€™s very rare but not unique. However, there is in fact a jellyfish thatā€™s actually immortal, but it (and Ms Lacks, and the cancer rat, and the monkey) are not necessarily part of some special bloodline because of this.

An interesting question is how many times this had happened before the technology existed to allow someone to look for it. She certainly wasnā€™t the first person to die young of an aggressive form of cancer. An even more intriguing question is that given HeLaā€™s susceptibility to polio, would a polio infection have saved her life? This line of thought prompted me to investigate the possibility of attacking a cancer with a virus that the victim is immune to, and as it turns out this is actually being studied currently. A GMO strain of polio is one of the viruses being used.

tl;dr version: Henrietta Lacksā€™ death saved a lot of lives, but she didnā€™t catch terminal cancer from Jesus. (Neither did the rat, presumably.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread