New Whites MXT

gmu4me

Jan 15, 2006
Culpeper, Va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Well I got my new Whites MXT yesterday. It was easy to assemble and I was out relic hunting in no time. So far it is a great machine. The automatic ground balance is a time saver... So far, after only about an hour of detecting I have managed to recover three buttons. Two flat buttons (one pewter and one silverplate) and the front of an Eagle I cuff button. I will add pics to this post early next week.

I am interested in the silver plated flat buttons. It is about size of a quarter and says "Plated" on the back. That is the second of its type I have found. Has anyone else come across them and have an idea of age??

Bye Bye Bounty Hunter!!! :-)

Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your new machine, good luck and have fun! HH, Mike

Z

ZumbroKid

Mine worked fine in Wisconsin, I have yet to take it out here in Montana. I'll see if it does as well in this ground.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sounds like a good site, gmu. If you don't get any answers here, try posting under the buttons topic.

Welcome to Tnet. :)

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a good machine! I have a couple XLT's and I can't seem to wear them out and they keep finding the goodies so I will stick with them. Tsgman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread