New Year, New Scoop......Stealth 720i!!!!

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
After over 4 years with my RTG 5" Aluminum (I actually broke one, so I am on my second), I have upgraded to the Stealth 720i!

I got the tube connection with carbon fiber handle! About $350 and it weighs less than my RTG 5"! Now in the wet, I can do with one scoop which use to take me several, and in many cases I had to give up on a hole if the tide was coming in.

Here are some pics!

IMG_442195288-1.JPG IMG_442195288.JPG

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up a used Stealth 720i for $90 this past fall.....

Good luck!

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
That scoop will definitely make your digging and recovery time a lot easier. Your RTG looks pretty sad and angry at you. Good luck with your new Stealth.

jbc465

Sep 7, 2013
Wow that looks huge. But when it's full of sand it will be heavier. Of coarse you will have the target. Good luck.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used a RTG 6 inch and when I got the 720 it cut my dig time in half.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good luck!

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
Wow...you got a great deal on that scoop.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow...you got a great deal on that scoop.

Yes I did ordered and received the handle to go with it.

― James Madison

OP
OP
signal

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Ok, just took the scoop out for its first run. It did great! The thing is extremely well made. The metal is laser cut and looks like a work of art! I am so glad I got the carbon shaft, its awesome, extremely strong and lightweight. This scoop is a monster. Its very heavy to lift when scooping wet sand, so I basically scoop and drag it out and then just roll it over to dump if I am digging a big hole. Once I have the scoop that has the target in it, I will lift it and generally fan/spread out the load so I can easily pin point. if I am in the water, sifting is easy. If I am on dry sand sifting is easy. But when working wet and not "in" the water, I find fanning the load out and pinpointing to be better than sifting.

I think when you factor in the lifetime warranty the Stealth is one hell of a deal. I don't think I will ever need send it in as its built like a tank, but I will keep my RTG 5" as a back up just in case. I am so spoiled by this thing I will probably end up getting a travel handle for it so I can take it when I travel.

I am also really glad I got the hybrid version. When sifting, the tinier holes really can catch earrings and other small items. I am always amazed at how small of items the Excal can pick up.

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Good luck!

― James Madison

That's the kind of deal I was looking for....head bang!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, just took the scoop out for its first run. It did great! The thing is extremely well made. The metal is laser cut and looks like a work of art! I am so glad I got the carbon shaft, its awesome, extremely strong and lightweight. This scoop is a monster. Its very heavy to lift when scooping wet sand, so I basically scoop and drag it out and then just roll it over to dump if I am digging a big hole. Once I have the scoop that has the target in it, I will lift it and generally fan/spread out the load so I can easily pin point. if I am in the water, sifting is easy. If I am on dry sand sifting is easy. But when working wet and not "in" the water, I find fanning the load out and pinpointing to be better than sifting.

I think when you factor in the lifetime warranty the Stealth is one hell of a deal. I don't think I will ever need send it in as its built like a tank, but I will keep my RTG 5" as a back up just in case. I am so spoiled by this thing I will probably end up getting a travel handle for it so I can take it when I travel.

I am also really glad I got the hybrid version. When sifting, the tinier holes really can catch earrings and other small items. I am always amazed at how small of items the Excal can pick up.
I use my 720 in the water but when Im hunting only wet sand I use my aluminum RTG 6 inch...a scoop of wet sand on the beach with the 720 is heavy and hard to dump.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread