New youtube CRH

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would you do that? Is this hobby to easy for you?

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
Why exactly would you want to get more people into doing this? The more who do it, the more is pulled from circulation, the more skunks you have to search through and the less YOU FIND.

Bad idea alerting more people to the hunt.

OP
OP
M

millerb91

Jan 20, 2013
Why exactly would you want to get more people into doing this? The more who do it, the more is pulled from circulation, the more skunks you have to search through and the less YOU FIND.

Bad idea alerting more people to the hunt.

It's only Pennies lol won't be the end of the world if there is one less cent out there not like IM doing my halves.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
You're kidding right?:icon_scratch::icon_scratch::icon_scratch::icon_scratch::icon_scratch: Maverick.

MT_Joe

Feb 22, 2013
Ferndale, Montana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Other
Great video! I was actually thinking about getting a few boxes of pennies today, but now I'm gonna for sure tomorrow. You have given me a few clues as to what to look for. Like your set-up too! Looking forward to the next video. Maybe you could go through a couple rolls with a fine tooth comb for us and explain the different type of errors you look for. Thanks for the great video! MT_Joe

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Penny's are the gateway drug to halves.

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
I love CRHing videos. especially if I am too sick to go out and hunt myself I can at least see someone else's trophies. Don't listen to those naysayers. People one way or another are going to learn about this hobby anyways and most won't put up with gas mileage and skunks long. I am definitely going to check out the vids.

Sincerely, Garoulady

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
watched the video. Loved the info about error types though I have never looked for those. My eyes are just too horrible for such small details. don't listen to those naysayers and thanks for posting the vid. Where do you buy the cent holders? 500 holders for 12 bucks is a really good deal compared to what they cost at my LCS.

Sincerely, Garoulady

OP
OP
M

millerb91

Jan 20, 2013
watched the video. Loved the info about error types though I have never looked for those. My eyes are just too horrible for such small details. don't listen to those naysayers and thanks for posting the vid. Where do you buy the cent holders? 500 holders for 12 bucks is a really good deal compared to what they cost at my LCS.

Sincerely, Garoulady

I will post it in my new video where I get them next video is a giveaway you might see something you like lol hint it's silver plated #2

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
millerb91 said:
I am going to start a youtube videos of CRH will giveaways and more YOU COULD WIN SILVER!!!!! plz sub first giveaway starts when i hit 10 Subs. let me know what you think.

Coin Roll Hunting Intro Box #1 - YouTube

I think most of us agree the best way to get silver is to keep this on the down low rather than telling the whole world about it on YouTube.

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
If you don't like it don't sub lol simple as that. No need to criticize when some people do like the videos.

Not the video guy, but the very concept of making one in the first place. As if there wasn't enough content out there to pique interest in CRHing, but you go out of your way to add more? Seems utterly counterproductive to say the least.

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with all those that think it's not the best idea. But hey if you want more people looking for your keepers, then go for it. I might suggest, a billboard, sky writing? Personally I'm ready for all you lucky folks that still have silver in your area (NE) to start taping out all the silver and then start buying. The faster we can deplete what little silver is left and start buying up all the silver, the sooner we will see $100 and beyond.

Hey I'm in marketing if you need some ideas to get your message out!:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread