Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know where Miller lives but I am pretty sure he doesn't have to worry about me depleting the error market. Like I commented on his channel and here, I think, my eyes are not the best. Even with a magnifier glass I can't pick out those tiny details. And if you want to worry about anyone, look at all the big time high volume half hunters. 30-40 boxes a week? Ouch! That will deplete the silver amounts more than any Youtuber just wanting to post videos, or wanting to dip their toes into the silvery waters.

I definitely plan on checking out his videos and others like it. If you don't like it, don't watch them and don't subscribe to them.

Sincerely, Garoulady

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No threat to the error market from me. I search some CWRs of cents from time to time and pull out the wheats, the pre-82's and the foreign (I would pull out Indian Heads if I ever found any). Even though I only search several rolls now and then and do not plow through boxes, no way would I have the interest to spend so much time looking for errors. Not hating on those who do, it's just not for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread