Newbie here from Oklahoma

Mick88

Feb 1, 2018
Philippines
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi, from Verdigris. I just joined today, looking for other Americans in the Philippines, but I noticed your post from Tulsa. Nice to meet a fellow Okie. I've been all over the world treasure hunting/prospecting. But, I've been dredging for gold full time in the Philippines for the last few years. I will be returning to the Philippines in March. Unlike you, I am completely motivated by money. I won't stay in an area if I can't get at least $1,000 a day. Good luck with your searching. LMK if you have any questions. And BTW, there is a little gold to be found in Oklahoma. Not a lot...but a little. With a decent dredge you can make $50 a day.

OP
OP
rlpartridge

rlpartridge

Tenderfoot
Jan 22, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
To make a living would be nice...and, well, practical...but it's always been kind of strange to me...the way people go after riches. Anytime I see things about treasure hunters dreaming of striking it rich, I always think, "But you're already living the dream." I mean if you have the means to travel, explore, and hunt for treasure, that sounds like the richest kind of life I know. At least rich in adventure and excitement and escaping the ordinary. The only thing more fulfilling in my opinion is to have people you actually love to be in the company of. If you have all that, you've found the real treasure in this life.

Brazos

Nov 25, 2017
Near DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
A mix
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Texas
It is fun just to get out and look around .The wife and I love the outdoors.

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome aboard from Canada

Top Member Reactions