Newbie..i saw signs in my backyard...I need your HELP!

Nikki Saranghae

Greenie
May 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a stone marked sign pointing to a Big tree (Buri Palm)...and the stone is triangle in form...no trees and grasses have been grown/alive in this area except this buri palm tree...Where do u think is the exact location of the treasure? This tree is over 80 yrs. old...Please help me..
Here are some of the pics taken from the site. DSC02028.JPG DSC02029.JPG DSC02030.JPG DSC02027.JPG DSC02031.JPG

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Nikki Saranghae

Greenie
May 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi vpnavy,

yes i am dead serious about this...what sort of informations u wanna know? please ask me, and i will give you all the informations...thankyou...

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
confused.gif
Nikki Saranghae- my apologies - I thought you were having fun with us...here are a few questions...

• I saw a stone marked sign pointing to a Big tree (Buri Palm) - what does that mean?
  • What is a "stone (triangle in form) marked sign?" - what exactly does it say on it?
  • What state/country are you in?
  • Can you provide some pictures?

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
N

Nikki Saranghae

Greenie
May 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thankyou smalltown girl13..i will keep an update about this...pictures were uploaded..hope to hear form you regarding this...thankyou

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Nikki Saranghae

Greenie
May 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi vpnavy...apology accepted...for your questions, the stone was pointing at the buri palm tree...the triangular stones has loads of circles inside...i am somewhere here southeast asia....and pictures are uploaded already...hope to hear from you vpnavy...thankyou...i edited my post, and pictures are there already..thankyou...

OP
OP
N

Nikki Saranghae

Greenie
May 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi Ret- detector,

Thank you...hope to hear from ur point of view regarding my discovery...thankyou

OP
OP
N

Nikki Saranghae

Greenie
May 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi vpnavy...apology accepted...for your questions, the stone was pointing at the buri palm tree...the triangular stones has loads of circles inside...i am somewhere here southeast asia....and pictures are uploaded already...hope to hear from you vpnavy...thankyou...i edited my post, and pictures are there already..thankyou...

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Wow Nikki Saranghae you weren't kidding!!! I can't wait for someone to pipe in with a reason for this.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That stone could be 400-1,000 years old, so tree might be irrelevant. You've got a mystery stone for sure! Maybe an ancient road direction sign - idk. Good luck.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It could be just a broken stone too. If there are no other related signs or a clue as to what it means, what makes you think it means anything?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions