Triangular Stones, Buri Palm Tree...

Nikki Saranghae

Greenie
May 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a stone marked sign pointing to a Big tree (Buri Palm)...and the stone is triangle in form...no trees and grasses have been grown/alive in this area except this buri palm tree...Where do u think is the exact location of the treasure? This tree is over 80 yrs. old...Please help me..

Thankyou...
here are some of the pics taken from the site:
DSC02028.JPGDSC02029.JPGDSC02030.JPGDSC02027.JPGDSC02031.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
hi vpnavy,

yes i am dead serious about this...what sort of informations u wanna know? please ask me, and i will give you all the informations...thankyou...

confused.gif
Nikki Saranghae- my apologies - I thought you were having fun with us...here are a few questions...

• I saw a stone marked sign pointing to a Big tree (Buri Palm) - what does that mean?
  • What is a "stone (triangle in form) marked sign?" - what exactly does it say on it?
  • What state/country are you in?
  • Can you provide some pictures?

hi vpnavy,

yes i am dead serious about this...what sort of informations u wanna know? please ask me, and i will give you all the informations...thankyou...

No info needed, just pictures speak 1000 words?

Under the tree?

Scouts out!

ok i will upload some pictures.... here are some of the pics...
DSC02028.JPGDSC02029.JPGDSC02030.JPGDSC02027.JPGDSC02031.JPG

metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Wow Nikki Saranghae you weren't kidding!!! I can't wait for someone to pipe in with a reason for this.

I have no experience of Treasure Markers, so I will just say what I see & ask a couple of questions.

The stone does looked 'faced' on one side, but this may have been done of lots of reasons. ie. do they use this type of stone in any of your walls/houses?

If you can run a detector around the tree, its worth a quick go.

What can you tell us about the type of rock used? Is it common to your area, was it imported from elsewhere, what do they use it for etc....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back