vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
1st - I noticed this is your very first post - so, welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
2nd - You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.
metal_detector.gif
3rd - Until someone pipes in - you might browse Metal Detecting Forum > Brands > White's...

Dogtirednj

Apr 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Milford NJ! I've only been doing this a few months now myself. Inherited my Dads DFX. Picked up a used Whites Coinmaster a few weeks ago for $75 (how could I not at that price) It's a lot easier to use than the DFX. So now I use them both. It seems like a good solid machine as an entry level for this hobby. I guess it depends on you and what you're hoping to do with it. Last weekend I used the Coinmaster to detect a field that hosted a jazz fest the previous day. Found just over $18 in change. People are clumsy when drinking!. I'm betting its be great down the shore too. So depending on whether the price is right, it might be a good fit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread