PreciousGem

Dec 29, 2013
Columbus, GA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quicksilver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone!

I just got my first metal detector. It's a Bounty Hunter Quicksilver. My first attempt at hunting treasures was today in my backyard. A successful hunt, I've recovered a rotten paint can, metal lid and misc. piece of metal from my yard. Oh, and a plastic beheaded toy soldier. :icon_thumright:
You would think I had struck gold. LOL. I'm just happy to be starting my new hobby. I'm looking forward to learning from the abundance of info on this site and hopefully will get a chance to hunt with fellow treasure seekers.

I'm in the Columbus, GA area if anyone is down this way.

Happy Hunting Everyone!

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello and welcome from florida.Good luck to you in the future.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Georgia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Beavertail

Nov 24, 2013
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, minelab equinox 800, e-trac,xterra 305, xterra 705, coiltek wot 7.5-18.75 kHz.
I live in greenville ga about 1 hr from Columbus if you want to get together to hunt let me know

KennyD

Apr 25, 2013
Belleville, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites VX3, Tesoro Vaquero, Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the site Gem! Sounds like you're addicted to the hobby already. My very first machine was a Bounty Hunter as well.
Good luck and happy hunting!

NoBootyYet

Dec 3, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Alabama and happy hunting to you. All unwanted metal finds can be turned in at a metal recycling facility to pay for more batteries. Be sure to share your cool finds and what you learn.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread