Newbie questions.

steven252000

Jul 11, 2018
Georgia USA
Detector(s) used
Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I just got my detector today (Multi Kruzer) and have just a couple set up questions. First does the machine come with an extra set of the plastic bolts that attach the coil? Mine seemingly did. Second when attaching the cord from the coil to the machine does the screw part screw all the way in or is do you just screw it till tight with some screw threads still showing. I dont wanna screw it too hard obviously but wanna make sure it's right so that if I take it in water it doesn't get water in machine. Thanks.

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
I noticed that this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Steven! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Georgia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. When attaching the coil just make the screw snug .Don't overtighten.

sws33

Mar 15, 2013
huntington beach ca
Detector(s) used
white's 5900 di pro, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1280, Garrett Infinium LS, Teknetics T2 SE and Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II and Fisher CZ21, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are definitely threads visible after making attachments on my Kruser, and yes, you will receive an extra set of coil mounting hardware.

OP
OP
S

steven252000

Jul 11, 2018
Georgia USA
Detector(s) used
Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the replies.....I mainly wanted to make sure about the threads being visible to be on the safe side when I get it in or near water areas......It would have devastated me to get it in water and find out that water got inside and ruined it. Now to read and learn the settings....thanks again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions