Newbie saying hello and basic question.......

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Greetings,
Just joined the forum after meeting Eddy18, a very nice gentleman, and his wife, at a park this afternoon. I purchased a Fisher F75 standard model about a month ago and, although, I have wanted a MD since I first saw one, this is my first. I am still learning the "tricks"......Eddy showed me a couple today. I look forward to gleening as much knowledge as I can from all of you experts.
My basic question is about the profile page. I filled out the info needed, to include the signature, etc., however, at the bottom of the 'profile' page I can only find a "Change Profile" button. I can find nothing that will save the information for display on posts. When I go back to the profile page, my information is still there, yet, nothing shows on my posts. Anyone??

Roland

Edit: Nevermind.....I just saw the information at the bottom of the post in VERY small font. My vision isn't that great. Lesson learned.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if you did...you do need to hit the "Change Profile" to save your changes. If you have done that maybe try refreshing the page you are viewing, could be a cached page you are seeing.

edit to add: My vision must be going as well, didn't see your edit. :D :tard:

OP
OP
Roland58

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks, Diggin'
I got it figured out, I just didn't see the little font at the bottom. I was expecting a "signature" at the end of my post.........it is just different than I am used to on other forums.

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum. It's a huge assett........

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Roland, hope you like addictions 'cause this is certainly one!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome "home" Roland. ALL of your treasure adventures will now begin and end here on Tnet. Your imagination will soar and reality will burst your bubble... but you'll keep crawling back for another ride! TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions